Stop blaming your loses on rets and WoG

:popcorn:
10chars

5 Likes

u still been playing for a decade with no gladiator. 10 years of your life and you’ve only achieved mid status. i would be sad too bro. im sorry that after 10 years of your life playing this game you’re still considered an average player. :joy::joy::joy:

400 games to 1800 in 2s*

Still awful.

2 Likes

theres no blizzard payed service that gives you rating. so if anything that proves my point, poor fellow is having a melt down :joy::joy::joy::joy:

My guy. You’ve got a negative Winrate in 2’s and 3’s. You hit 1800 a week and a half ago, and you havnt gained any rating.

You’ve obviously bought an 1800 rating boost, probably using real money.

The fact that everyone in this comment section has hit 1800 and you’re saying they’re bad, legit is saying you are garbage yourself.

How are you gunna 1 shot me if I know how to kite wings? Hey genius.

You couldn’t one shot a fresh level 1 with a blindfold on.

6 Likes

I’m aware of that lol I’m just letting you know they are insinuating you were boosted in Rated PVP. Which can be done via 3rd party services or LFG with gold.

1 Like

11 years no gladiator, beyond awful* lmfao you too old to go back and forth like this :joy::joy: literally what i got on you is way worse than what u got on me. take your L. :joy::joy::joy::joy: u cant win this one bud.

Tl;dr, you’re still 400 games to 1800 in 2s. Aka awful

3 Likes

I legit can see you’ve purchased a boost. Look at your winrate and dates. The fact you’ve only done a mythic 3 is also kinda poop.

I’d get fortnite just to do the L dance on ya

lmfaoooo i can throw assumptions too. hey u payed for your 1800. because you have little games played so you obviously didnt earn it yourself.

we can do this all day. :joy::joy: dude after a decade you in the same bracket as a new player. like i said i would be angry too.

I’m not angry, you’re just not bright. 400 games in 1800 and hasn’t gained rating in 2 weeks.

All I’ve gotta say.

Get off the forums twiggy

1 Like

lol you still got a decade playing with no gladiator beyond awful :joy::joy: . L

imagine 11 years of your life trying to get gladiator instead of building a future just to not get gladiator? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

Remove HP cost, sure.

lol ironic the guy who’s been playing this game for more than a decade is calling the guy who’s achieved same status than him in said game under 2 months, “not bright”

100 games played, 1800, positive win/loss ratio. thats what these rank 1s and gladiators be having. how come you have it? wheres your gladiator achievement? lmfaoooo yea if anything you the one that “boosted” you have no struggle yet no achievements to prove you wouldn’t go through said struggles.

gg no re old man LMFAOOOO :joy::joy:

I started playing in WoD champion, have never pvp’d seriously, I just get the elite set and move on.

You’ve purchased a boost, can tell by the dates of your achievements. Next time, don’t play any more games after the boost. Losing 30 games in a row isn’t a good look sir

1800 is not a big achievement by the way sir, inflation is a thing right now, and you are playing a fotm class- and needed a boost.

Have a nice day

1 Like

Just ignore that guy and move on with your day guys.

4 Likes

actually if ur in the same bracket, that means ur literally, not better then him. it means ur in the same bracket.

2 Likes

bro i can check your achievements, you have some dating back to 2008 LMFAOOOO.

Lets ignore the fact i literally just learned what a “boost” was. and lets ignore the fact i have 400 games of blood sweat and tears to earn my rank even as a new player.

how many lies must you get caught in booster? LMFAOOOO

you’re literally trash compared to me old man. :joy::joy::joy::joy: gg no reeeee

If you’re bleeding and crying trying to get 1800, you must have some sort of disorder

im better because he has 12 years of experience, while i achieved the same bracket with less than 2 months experience.

:joy: