Stop blaming your loses on rets and WoG

Reflect as a Warlock. Teleport as Warlock and Mistweaver. Then teleport again as a Warlock. Then use your covenant to teleport 2 more times as a Warlock. Watch as the ret just runs around not hitting anything. Kill him in 2 chaos bolts or just use corruption and watch the paladin only be able to move at normal speed for a few seconds every 30 seconds hah.

100% right.

Its absolutely mind boggling that a prot paladin can output heals just as well as a healer, with better team utility, not-terrible damage, and will also win on the mana war if the match goes on awhile.

against a HEALER MAINSPEC.

That is broken.

I hope blizzards Xmas present to paladins is being beaten within an inch of their life with the nerf bat

1 Like

ill channel my inner raven simone for next game. my b my b

LOL i hate you

1 Like

3rd thread i ever make and it blows up. god im just amazing at everything. also shout out the people who came at me first just to report me after :joy::joy::joy:. #salty

400 games to 1800 ain’t that amazing. Sorry.

7 Likes

first season 1800 is actually amazing. but playing the game for 10 years and not getting a gladiator tittle is pitiful. :joy: and please dont report me old man you came at me first.

Zzzzz 400 games to 1800 as ret. get good

7 Likes

10 years with no gladiator tittle get good. :joy::joy: thats actually kind of sad tbh.

Haha this guy. 400 games, stuck at 1800.

Don’t come on here attacking players that are struggling, it’s just not on. Congratulations on your 1800.

WoG is healing a lot, it’s actually healing for more than karma is absorbing. It’s pretty hard for players to kite wings when rets can hit wings and bubble and global someone.

But you know, you probably don’t know a lot about the game since you are fotm mud.

Oh and btw, i got 4 of my mates to 1800 in the first season of bfa within 200 games. So no, getting 1800 is not good

Legit question OP,

Do you actually laugh IRL as much as you put in your posts/emoji’s here? If so you have to be on the spectrum for clinical insanity :>

2 Likes

Yeah sure short bus, you’re still 400 games to 1800. That’s awful.

LMFAOOOO we in the same bracket right now and you been playing since 2008. :joy::joy::joy: im literally better than you.

well you certainly got the attention you wanted

1 Like

you earned “challenger “ in 2015, 6 years after starting the game(if not more who knows, 6 and up) thats 1600, not even 1800. i earned rival 3 weeks after starting the game.

LMFAOOOO you see why you trash compared to me? :joy::joy::joy: we not even on the same level old man.

also 11 plus years of playing a game literally a decade with out getting gladiator is worse than awful, it’s actually worse than anything you can say about my fresh start as rival literally. :joy::joy:

Your account screams boosted, and you’ve obviously got some issues if you have come on here telling people how to play, when you’ve got literally no game knowledge.

Better than me, or used gold to buy a boost? You haven’t gained rating in the past 2 weeks.

I’d gladly get into full green 131 gear and 1v2 you and your partner. But you’d probably decline because you don’t have the gold to hire him

6 Likes

is there a way to block someone on this forum?

lmfao. so now boosting a character to 50 is a problem? what else? :joy::joy::joy::joy: you just trying to find any excuse. you got a decade under your belt and we in the same bracket.

and drop ur real id i’ll gladly 1 shot you like i do every other monk my guy LMFAOOOO

Emojis aren’t a personality trait. You’re still an idiot and awful. 400 games to 1800 isn’t amazing.

4 Likes

He meant you got boosted in rated PvP bruh not leveling boosting…

2 Likes