Stop blaming your loses on rets and WoG

i dont even think this is a bait thread lol

1 Like

I’m sure you sold your account to your girlfriend who goes to a different school tho right. What a clown.

OP is either an amazing troll, or an insufferable dumbass.

10 Likes

Nope, same account, before achievements were a thing though. I still luckily have screenshots.

pasteboard. co/JDI1Dr5.jpg

pasteboard. co/JDI2ZHe.jpg

Etc.

Oh I actually even have 2200 from some xpac I played for like a week, didn’t even realize.

i wish people would stop crying over ret as well…

1 Like

Your account says otherwise

This is the exact same account from those screenshots, and again, I have a 2200 achievement on this account. So what are you talking about?

Everyone has 2200. What happened to rank 1 in tbc? Its almost as if you were lying :thinking:

That SS is rank 7, and I had a 98% win rate to 2k. I’m sure if I look hard enough through the 10,000 images on my old HD I’ll find the R1 ones, but it’s not a hard stretch from R7 to R1.

At any rate, point stands that I’m not exactly a noob when it comes to arena.

Look man, you got caught. You have no relevant achievements in over a decade. You were not rank 1 in TBC, you don’t have a single drake even. Just stop.

3 Likes

I don’t have a drake because first off it was ugly, and second I sold arena points so I constantly changed teams. The only thing caught, is that you’re too much of a crybaby to admit you were wrong.

Btw you didn’t even have to get R1 for a drake back then, it was top 0.5%.

You don’t have a drake because you were never glad. Thats the reality.

8 Likes

Those screenshots literally prove that I could have had the drake if I wanted lol. Cry more dude, I have higher rank than you ever had. =P

No, you dont.

Where’s evidence of you hitting anywhere close to rank 7 then? Your account says otherwise.

You were never rank 7. Theres this amazing website thats call “check pvp” where you can see if someone is lying. Your highest 3v3 is 2100. Hmm.

LOL those screenshots are legit, I even made a ton of PVP videos back in the day to mentor other disc priests. Just stop dude, you’re embarrassing yourself lol.

Btw my achievements say I hit 2200, so whatever site you’re using is obviously BS.

Youre in panic mode and it is understandable. Compulsive liars often find themselves in this situation and have no escape. God bless check pvp.

You’re caught in the lie dude, check my achievements. I hit 2200, so whatever site you’re using is obviously bogus.

Not on that priest you didnt