Stop blaming your loses on rets and WoG

I mean it unironically does. WOG is a bandaid.

well its another kind of rng so its very similar lmao but yeah ringing clarity is dumb, as any other thing that can oneshot.

Even destro right now are coming in hot with 15k bolts

I don’t see why they don’t just make ringing clarity always cast twice on main target at 75% effectiveness.

its already at 75% effectiveness with A RNG chance of 1 TO 2 extra judge. Your suggestion would just guarantee it? Not sure I follow you.

Yes, that’s what mean. It would guarantee it always hits twice. I’m aware of the nerf they did that reduced the number of chances on pvp targets and its damage. The damage nerf is fine, but it should always be a guaranteed number of times.

But right now when it procs 2 extra judge you oneshot. So nah, pass.

1 Like

You know when someone throws these out in every post they aren’t to be taken seriously.

4 Likes

I said hits twice, not two extra times.

you gotta be more precise my dude, you said ringing clarity, that’s the conduit making it proc up to 2 extra times for 3 hit totals, you didnt say divine toll 2 hits

I thought I was being fairly straight forward. Right now divine toll casts judgement on each nearby target once. Ringing clarity makes it so that it can hit 1, or 2, or 3 extra times on the main target. Ringing clarity should make it always cast an additional time on the main target. Maybe not even at 75% effectiveness, at full effectiveness but fix the number of casts to one additional time on the main target. Two hits maximum, not extra.

LMFAOOOO. ok this made me laugh irl. good job. and its not 8k its 12 for me. check my gear score not your average ret.

you 30-40 year olds sure like to cry a lot about this game. anyway lets ignore the manbabies.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

for regular players who dont cry on forums. happy holidays and see you out there in arenas !.

#bransoncognac #lecheminduroi #moet

you’re such a :clown_face:

4 Likes

yea my bad for not kiting this or ccing it fast enough, ill play better next time :clown_face:

14 Likes

yeah… this aint it chief

Yeah man him, Abom, OGpapabear, and Daemonic are in a slugfest for the crown.

2 Likes

Not claiming I’m good right now, as there’s a lot of stuff in the game different from when I played at my peak. But I was R1 in every bracket in TBC, and now can barely get beyond 1600. Granted, I don’t have Mind Games as a priest or my preferred leggo, but still. I’m watching priest streams above 2400 and I’m not doing anything different.

I have a buddy that we played with that we could barely carry to 1800 back in the day, and now he’s 2200 as a ret. Just saying.

Not this :clown_face: again

7 Likes

LMAO

this forum man…

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: he aint say nothing wrong though

Every class i play is underpowered and every class i lose to is broken

4 Likes