Stop blaming your loses on rets and WoG

Can I 1v1 you? I play Holy Priest.

OrangJuice#1606

I can go log on right now.

Also, I did a similar thing to what you are doing right now. Take my advice and look at what you are being told. Once players here don’t like you it’s hard to come back from it. In the end you need to realize what they are telling you is right. No matter how little sense it makes to you at the time.

2 Likes

ight bet.

lmfaoooo and man what would i ever do if these old men making minimum wage from the arena forums don’t like me?? these guys been playing for over a decade and the fact i made them pour themselves out here is hilarious

imagine. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

But you are literally the only one on your own side here.

Honestly you are acting pretty stupid, insulting everyone when you are just simply being told that your class is overtuned. That is not even debatable.

Psychology would say you have some self esteem issues due to you projecting assumptions and personal attacks.

Calling everyone old in the form of an insult also has to be one of the most childish things I have seen on here in a while as well. Considering the way you are acting I assume you are no older than maybe 13. If you are older than that that is embarrassing, if you are not it makes more sense since your brain is still in it’s developmental stages.

Regardless maybe humble yourself a little.

Sooooo you did not get the memo? That’s what the forums are all about derp-derp.

SAVAGE!

don’t let this distract you from dior being a ret paladin with 270 games at 1300 in 3v3

1 Like

lmfaoooo i aint doing nothing. and i am humble. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

i think dozer rerolled ret and is trolling everyone

when i need advice from an 1800 210ilvl ret I will uninstall, thanks

lmfaoooo yea if i had a decade playing the game i wouldn’t take advice from a new player whos better than me either i guess.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: what a pleb

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

translation

Please don’t nerf me Blizz!

this thread is still popping lol :rofl: :joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

its legendary. #dior

I don’t understand how this guy really thinks he is above average. 52% of the time he is losing games. I have inspected alot of accounts on here and I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone with a win rate below 50%.

To be honest it’s probably just his way of getting attention.

Bold of you to assume people on this forum have a LinkedIn account

Dior, just don’t get upset when the nerfs hit and people make fun of you later for starting this post. I mean, I don’t mind what you’re doing. I’m also not hating you. Although you are disrespectful to some people. Just know that when the nerfs come, and if you actively play during that time period instead of sitting on rating, you are definitely going to drop and people will take note of that.

Do people not recognize a troll? No one has pointed out that the whole 1st season at 1800 vs “you playing 11 years w/o glad” argument makes 0 sense.

Who’s gonna break it that 1800 over the past few active seasons equals roughly what the 700-1000-ish rating was back in the day? Or to just have OP reply back when he/she actually hits Glad. Will that be 11 years from today? Or less? If less, was the evolution of rating difficulty over the past 11-12 years taken into account in order to create a fair comparison?

Bored late night thoughts.

I think we need an authentication process for human male ret paladins to be able to post here. You have to color one full page of a sesame street coloring book without going outside the lines and you can post for 24hrs.

4 Likes

rating >>> w/l lol. wtf? i seen glads with negative w/l.

just like a fps ur k/d ratio does not matter as long as you win the game.

anyway let me slow it down for you because your reply kind of gave me “special” vibes.

most players dont have rival.

i do.

most glads got rival after years of playing.

i got it in 1 month.

so yes “special” man :joy::joy::joy: im way above average

When you say your win/loss ratio doesn’t matter only winning does I get a special vibe from you.

Also going to let you in on a secret. Rival is entry level rating. Most people get rival their first season of playing the game.