Stop blaming your loses on rets and WoG

When the prot nerfs come, it’s going to be for wog too. I gave you the benefit of the doubt in figuring that’s what I meant since this thread is literally about ret lol.

why are you attacking me?

1. Because paladins are out of control right now and almost everyone agrees. Prot/Ret shouldn’t be healing as much as they do.

2. You’re acting like a fool in this thread.

1 Like

I’m attacking you? Why are you attacking everyone in this post with your stupidity? that’s my question.

Don’t forget Boomkins

JuSt KiCk CoNvoKe BroOOooO

who am i attacking? only defending myself from horde combatant bracket players that have achievements dating back to 2008.

You called me a old man (I prob am old compared to you, I’m under 30 years old), you mocked everyone in this post, attacked and spam emoji laughed at legitimate responses, and you’re butthurt that I’m doing the same to you?

Look in the mirror my man.

so my thread made you angry enough to attack me? :joy::joy:

the classic you mad response. You’re such a child, honestly.

I have a busy schedule now and choose to play with randoms or friends that don’t take arena seriously, so that means my opinion doesn’t matter? You’ve never even come close to my rating, but you’re going to talk smack? Very cringe my man.

you not even lv 60 bro. why are you attacking a child instead of leveling? i mean u been playing since 2008 bro… :joy::joy::joy:

your insults are so cringe, it’s really bad. me not hitting 60 on my forum alt, is that really worth typing?

I played in 2008 (which is when I played most, TBC) and played each xpac for like a week. I don’t play as seriously anymore. What does that have to do with anything?

i would be angry too if posting on my main would be embarrassing. #dior

at this point, I’m not sure if you’re this stupid or just playing dumb. I feel really sorry for you

lol trust me. feeling sorry for me is not going to help your situation. maybe you should focus that energy on fixing yourself and you might be successful. #dior

This thread isn’t going to age well for this guy lol.

1 Like

successful you mean in PvP? I already got gladiator when you were in your mom’s wombs, but you’re too dumb to know a thing called “achievements” exists.

oh wait, I should just hit level 60 first, derp.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: did you just say you got gladiator while i was in my mothers womb? holy sht dude what a badass.

jesus christ LMFAOOOO

1 Like

honestly, I got a good laugh at myself when I typed that lol

3 Likes