Stop blaming your loses on rets and WoG

genuinely cant tell whether or not if this is a bait thread or not

Bait or not.
https://i.imgur.com/3t63g.gif

4 Likes

Bruh you can’t just play one of the most broken specs in the game for pvp and then tell people to stop crying. Your one shotting people. Of course your having fun.

we can all agree, thread is legendary.

It would do more than that and wog is only a problem during wings, in the current game where everything does too much dmg the only “defensive” the spec has that can’t be removed is word of glory so yea, 15% would be enough.

If we get divine protection or something like cata sacred shield back then yep, nerf it by 30% otherwise asking for more sounds like QQing.

How old are you?

idk old man probably half your age.

It does sound like you’re 12, you’re probably right.

50% minimum

nah thats too much. we need survivability.

You rather lose damage? because you are not suposed to be a healer with this damage.

Pick one
WoG 1 charge, same heal 30 sec CD
WoG 50% healing nerf, no charges

Nemesis, l2p issue sorry.

2 Likes

I love this thread.

1 Like

Dear god I’m grateful for this thread cuz it burned 30 minutes at work but also gave me a brain tumor. This kid is bragging about 1800 like it’s some sort of great achievement. I have a newsflash for you, 1. you will not get gladiator probably ever, mostly due to your immaturity. No one who’s good at this game will want to play with you and you’ll be forced to buy your way up the ladder, and 2. when ret/prot get nerfed you’ll be sent back to 1400 where you’ll spend 500+ games.

I got gladiator on my pally in s3 before things were broken so before you try to say I’ve played for so long with no glad title, st fu :smiley:

1 Like

What would those be atm aside from frost mage?

I didn’t know you could spec into cringelord…

1 Like
  1. you’re welcome, the thread is legendary. always a pleasure.

2. I never met a glad or rank 1 even that achieved rival in their first season of playing the game. so yes that is an achievement. i also got a 2k achievement literally weeks after starting the game but that was off season so it doesn’t count.

3. i doubt it. me and my partner cc chain and open kill windows. at first we lost most games but towards the end we were winning most. literally breezed through 1700-1800 went like 9-1 and got it. after grinding out 0-1700 of course.

you not getting cool points from me unless you show me a rival achievement earned the same season you started playing wow in general.

#dior

Oh no what ever will I do without your cool points. My gladiator title and mount are good enough for me.

At least Ret has to pop wings to kill me. WW just holds down W until I die.

2 Likes

pretty much every one of my r1 / glad friends was rival their first season, 1800 isnt hard to get, especially in todays version of wow where inflation is as insane as it is. were 3 weeks into the season and people are already over 3k lol.

2 Likes

LMFAOOOO :joy::joy:

this made me laugh irl.