Stop blaming your loses on rets and WoG

Most the games we lost was pretty much due to my Ret player being a spanner and not bubbling rofl

He pretty much could 2v1 most teams, half the time he’d just wipe someone off the face whilst I got chased around, if they went for him and ignored me I could do enough damage for him to just not die and turn around and explode someone

lol nice. 10char

fleezymoet#1127 im online right now and ready

I’m not defending the guy he’s someone you guys should just ignore but people should not use this argument, Not everyone pushes rating or plays the same way.

I have some social anxiety issues and really don’t like meeting new people for proper arena teams, my friend I like to play with is a horrible comp with me and it’s impossible to get him to chain CC with me so I can’t push with him, when we play for fun my rating goes down. Between playing with him and my brother who has no gear I dropped under 1800. It’s basically ignore my friends or get my rating up.

That means I’m stuck with pugs with no mic when I want to push rating after having fun with my friends and that makes it a bit harder. Most of the pugs I was playing with were hard stuck at 1600 with 300-500+ games, most of them did not work out with me. Every time I got someone that synergized well with me we would go up in rating but I have only found two so far and sadly both only wanted the transmog and don’t like PvP so I can’t play with them more!

Thankfully I don’t care to much about pushing, my plan is to wait for a full PvP set, get it upgraded and then have fun for the rest of the patch with friends.

1 Like

why should I be ignored? if you noticed i got attacked first and just defended myself. :joy::joy:

Then ignore them, goes both ways.

2 Likes

I’m only 15 and I hit 2400 for the first time as ret/ret/prot pally

3 Likes

nice, some of these guys been playing since 2005 and still haven’t gotten 2400 LMFAOOOO

I know! I been playing since 2007 and never could make it as any class, probably cause I was too young! With how strong Ret is! L O L so easy to get rating. Idk how all these rets are not 2200+ already! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

You need to stop trying to trigger people on here, it’ll be a bad look if you don’t hit 2400.

Yeah, rets a face roll class right now. It’s WoG will get nerfed. Good to see a level 50 at 2400 this season

If you do you will lose all game above 1.8 cause people can outplay you. Also focusing the clothie is like the worst thing you can do in wow, they all have passive damage reduction that makes them tankier than leather and even more than mail, because its more than armor reducing physical damage, its flat all damage.

Obviously its good against mage to stop any sheep go they want to set up.

Yes ret can oneshot and it needs to be nerfed, but the hunt, convoke, ww able to double burst and the amount of damage they do, chain harvest, firemage with combust. A lot of spec in this game can do as much damage as ret.

1 Like

very legendary

3 Likes

this whole thread legendary #dior

you’re getting nerfed boy

1 Like

its official?

My healer healed 400k doing everything she could to keep up this last 2s. Prot healed 677k and did more damage than the warrior partner. So, yeah. This is super not worth logging into anymore.

1 Like

Yea so those 31k WoG heals get lowered down to 26k.

2 Likes

That’s actually a pretty good solution.

i only get 30k wog’s with wings.

That’s my entire hp bar.

2 Likes