Stop Blaming Your Loses On Mages And Triune Ward!

BASED

:b:ASED⠀⠀⠀

It is commonplace on this forum for people with very little game knowledge to show up and make controversial posts in order to get attention.

When you really don’t have anything to offer the community and want to be acknowledged.

As for Dior, that’s exactly what he is. Nothing real to offer the community. Mediocre player at best. No real chance of being acknowledged by the community so he acts out to get attention. Children use the same tactic usually when they are 9 years old or younger.

My suggestion to you is just stop and try to be taken seriously by developing humility.

3 Likes

Who are you talking to

You specifically

1 Like

Cute

tencharacterlimit

Continue being a clown if you want. I am just trying to help you.

I’ve been in your shoes and people had patience to put up with it.

I try my best to be productive and helpful now and it’s a much better experience on here for me now.

2 Likes

DoNt NeRf Me BrO rMx Is My OnLy ChAnCe At BeInG rElEvAnT

Of course not, Boomkin is incredibly balanced by comparison. I only killed 2 people in 0.8 seconds during a 3’s match instead of 1 in 0.1 seconds. CLEARLY it’s more balanced.

I mean I’m not going to lie, it takes a really long time, sometimes you can get a combust in the opener for fun

I think this was a < 1 min round but I don’t remember at all

https://imgur.com/a/yDn015w

I REALLY REALLY wish I had did a little more scrolling before wasting my time making you look like the incompetent you are earlier…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stop-blaming-your-loses-on-rets-and-wog/794973

LOOK FAMILIAR? people like you should legit get banned…

1 Like

Mages are gross I don’t get why this class is always s+, is there a mage lobby giving $ to blizzard or something?

actually don’t mind the barrier if it’s gunna be on a min cd.

Yeah man just give me 40 seconds of tranq shotting to get all those buffs because combust is always the last to go :slight_smile:

OP is OP Mage. Op is f…

yeah sure give me my dispel back first thanks

That feeling when random people argue with world class blizzcon players.

Just realizing you bit the bait, huh?

nah…that was a good long while ago now…I am extremely curious what kind of sad life it must be to literally be entertained by such behavior especially to the extreme lengths/levels of investment you put into it…imagine the positive/beneficial things you could have done with that time. Clearly its entertainment, I’ve had some real lows in my life for sure but now I’m questioning how much further there was to fall to rock bottom lol

Damn took everyone long enough to catch the bait. It was so obvious too lmaooo