Stop Blaming Your Loses On Mages And Triune Ward!

I like how you’re trying to argue how mages play while talking to someone who has infinitely more knowledge on the game than you do

I killed someone in 0.1 seconds on my Mage.

Solo

In the opener

Without using any CC

From stealth

Dude literally was there and then he was gone.

Dispel my combust please.

1 Like

Are you sure it wasn’t on your druid?

You might legitimately be eating honey nut cheerios in your moms house (where you probably live) laughing your face off at baiting so many people into this redic conversation…

I am going to assume that is the case because you’re literally arguing with a multi glad player who has faced the very best RMP’s in the game.

So you’re either a troll or a low IQ dude that likes to argue that a blue wall is green just to have an argument.

But what if it’s like a tealish sea green? Honestly that wall’s looking kinda green to me.

I’m surprised I struck enough of a chord for you to have formulated an opinion of what my life looks like based off a few messages in a thread on the World of Warcraft Arena Forums, but I won’t break your illusion by refuting any of it.

These cheerios are bomb though.

Purposefully makes himself look like an idiot on the forums. Surprised that people think he is an idiot on the forums.

I think that math works out to he is actually an idiot on the forums.

Does healsx need to teach you a lesson again?

I am ok with losing to Healsx. I am sure I could beat him too. I am also sure he could beat me again.

Doesn’t have much to do with your shallow mental capacity.

I death blinds like it’s nobody’s business

There’s actually nothing wrong with admitting a spec you play is overly strong. There’s zero reason to defend it. Just say yeah it’s busted and move along.

I don’t get why people think they have to defend things in this game when it’s obvious it’s one of the strongest specs in the game. You’re trying to convince yourself at this point, not us.

2 Likes

How many times do I have to say my highest lvl mage is 45

He isn’t defending anything he is just trying to get some attention.

It’s a trade off. The more he posts the dumber he looks but it gets people to respond to him so he is ok with the price.

1 Like

I wasn’t saying you necessarily, just people in general.

1 Like

All I’m saying is there are ways around mage’s strengths.

yo we need saltysnackx here cus this dude is mad he lost to a nemesis player

I guess you can run away and/or hide from them lol

I think what you really need is to let it go.

and miss out on all the fun im having with you??
never

kleptomania 4head

3 people on a team all good comps have a purge, have your teamate purge whilst you do damage

I don’t know who you even are. You seem desperate to have some interaction with me though.