Stonemaul Alliance Reconnections

You were my fav boo

Gengae, Gnome Warrior
Was in Verndari

1 Like

Cavalieri, a Gnome Mage stayed on Stonemaul through to the end of Cataclysm

1 Like

Hey, looks like we’re all set for Whitemane, but nothings for sure. We’re all pretty flexible, we just want to make sure we’re all in the same spot. Now just to figure out how in the world to PM in the forums…

1 Like

Great! Although you didn’t state your btag. Lol What is it? :slight_smile:

Dude! Classic!

• Mandelokoppf, Synnderella
1 Like

I doubt anyone will remember me as I never reached cap but this is Blagora(Male Human Rogue) I was in Redeemed, hope to see some of you on Whitemane. I’ll be dragging along my parents, Goblit(Female Gnome Warlock) and Bannard(Male Dwarf Rogue) also from Redeemed with me as well, hopefully…

I remember you, your sister… and your brother and a mage named Melko

Muriac, warrior with ONE and A Team. Spent a lot of time by the mailbox in IF. Any guys from ONE on the way back?

Hey! =) I missed this one! I will be on Atiesh on a toon with Frickin in the name lol. Original - I know!

Lol, my bad. Nyht#1923

name was nerdraged, tbick, was a prot/dps Warrior back then. da memories from stonemaul da best!

A Team, Final Ascension, and UE are all rolling on Whitemane along with a number of other Stonemaul OG folks. Each on our respective factions, of course. :wink:

Come join us in the A Team discord, maybe even raid with us (WHERE ARE ALL THE DAMN ROGUES?)? dont be shy, folks.

https://discord.gg/V3qwqky

Yes, Fairbanks and my toon will be Borjoyzee. BT (Borjoyzee#1465)

My first main was Grunako (Human Warlock) and then I played Hk (Human Warrior) in House of Blah and then FJP when they all left HoB and started the FJP guild. I remember getting face smashed by Hellhammer (A LOT) when I played my lock. In fact, if you were Alliance and you hadn’t had your butt handed to you by Hellhammer and his band of healers in a battleground then you weren’t a true PVPer.

Welp. I’m changing to Incindius with the recent update. Good luck to all the ex-Stonemaul ending up on Thighmane.

Hey Goblit! This is Tempestwind from Redeemed. Strongtower who you met IRL is gonna play classic with again but he’s going to roll horde on Grobbulus

Hey, just sent you a friend / btag request! It will be under the btag name Dman.

horde or alliance?

ateam on horde, fa/ue on horde – just like the good ol days. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: