Stonemaul Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Stonemaul (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

4 Likes

I played Maher and Xpunginator in Redeemed, along with friends Grimbeorn and Belenah back in the day.

3 Likes

I played Hugznkisses, legendary female dwarf priest for GLA (GnomereganLiberationArmy)

We currently have a group of about 10 from GLA getting back on to play Classic, including names like Veric, Akaz, Sorrin, Edephos, Gaidan, Joristine, Plade, etc.

Also, there was an undead shadow priest named Beckon that I used to go toe to toe with. Also a tauren druid named Nesquix that served as both my rival and comic relief out in world PvP.

2 Likes

i remember you both! ! a lot of stonemaul is coming together on the same server under the a-team umbrella, you can join our discord here: https://discord.gg/V3qwqky

We’ll be rolling alliance on Whitemane, you can catch FA/UE on horde on the same server.

Also of note, there is a dude running around between the A Team and FA/UE discords claiming to be Beckon. He is very much not Beckon. Aeonic confirmed he is not playing classic as of now.

Used to be in GAG, still on the same server. Time flies. No idea if anyone will remember me, but I do vaguely recall some of the names spoken.

2 Likes

I was iloveugoaway gnome warlock but I dont remember what guild I was in. I’ll be playing with a group of irl friends and we’re trying to get more people to join up with for release! Gonna try and find a high populating pvp server that does not have a big streamer on it.

Male Night Elf Priest - Stardum, Originally with The Einherjar then Good Game, The Ninth Circle and Leet Force. Known for enchanting crusader and spellpower = ) Would love to hear about any other oldies coming back!

3 Likes

I remember seeing all of those guilds although I cant for the life of me remember which ones I was in but I think it wouldve been on my n/e resto druid Theshizzle. I vaguely remember your name, hope there are others:)

I played Mogran Dwarf Warrior, voted stonemauls nicest guy 6 years straight (well at least in my friends group haha) still play him today as my main, I was in MeS and Knights of MeS and then MeS again when we switched the name back. I remember you GLA guys I use to raid with you very early on before we all had enough people to raid as single guilds. A lot of those names look familiar to me.

1 Like

I played Delind a female night elf rogue in the guild operation ivy

Join the ateam discord that niia posted above. Lots of familiar faces there.

My pally was Secondfirst in the guild “III”, minus the quotes, at the time.
Also had a human mage named JRB.
We forged into Good Game. We had a few GM’s. Grymm, Delay, Boybadz, and a couple more I believe. Had the great troll Dylpot (human mage), Deceptionist (gnome rogue), Soluna (gnome mage).
Never going to forget when Pushx made my pally an Arcanite Reaper. Opened my eyes to how fun a ret pally was with a good weapon.

1 Like

I remember Beckon and Nesquix! Horde had some awesome pvp guilds. Unknown Entity and Final Ascension had some deadly pvp’ers.
Never going to forget the combination of Hellhammer and Laffz. I know there were others, but those are the ones that come to mind right away.

I played Kamchaka, Dwarf Hunter with Redeemed. My son played as Dradow, Nightelf Druid, and my daughter played as Kaylee, Shadow Priest.

We are all going be playing Classic.

2 Likes

Foodstamps /// Holyshock here! were all my stonemauler’s at!!!

1 Like

Hey everybody!

I played a dwarf hunter named Pasiden during Vanilla and Burning Crusade. I moved to a Death Knight during LK with the name Suidt.

I was in the guild Kolat for a long time and Special Blend / Requiem.

1 Like

I played a handful of Characters:

Lunarius, Night Elf Hunter …too many guilds.
Vasher, Undead Rogue (Carebear Countdown)
Luukas, Human Paladin

I honestly can’t remember the name of the guild I was in on the Paladin.

Busterbluth the NE Druid here. Friend of (and trying to recruit back) Mazarus the NE Rogue and Zwamathus the NE Priest. We ended up server transferring with The Ninth Circle when Wrath hit. Member(s) of Fate, Good Game, and The Ninth Circle.

My original pally’s name was crazyjack….im looking for three players that were good friends and I raided with…first aussy pally Armour, second warrior mysticvampire, third a warlock bobmarley.