Stonemaul Alliance Reconnections

What is up ex-Stonemaul.

Gaftog here. The gnome rogue of Fallen and previously Wrath. I’ll personally be rolling on Incindius so whoever ends up there who knows me, feel free to throw me a message.

BeholderOne#1738 on Bnet.

Edit: Heyyyyy edited for a change in server.

sure am, hope ure doing well man.

Hey Numa! You’re the person I was most hoping to reconnect with! This Tempestwind . hit me up on real ID Archangel#1851

I was Tempestwind in Redeemed and Redflag and Ninetailsfox in the guild Hell Patrol. Would love to reconnect with Gretzky/Halford.

2 Likes

YAYU! You used to call me ducky >.< Glad to see the name!

1 Like

Really good man! What server you coming to classic on?

Duckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? XD Zomgggggggg hai

YAYU! Hope all is well! one of the few names i remember haha

1 Like

played Larx on Stonemaul, mostly just messed around until BC when I raided with Elite.
Will be rolling Horde this time around on Herod!

Serinde, NE rogue, was in GLA. Miss the vanilla Stonemaul community so much! A bunch of IRL friends and I are rolling together somewhere, not sure where yet. Axiem, Jaderes(sp)/Zabadew, Maligaar and a couple others.

Do you remember who tanked for Lords of Havoc?

Guild - Pandemic :slight_smile:

I look different now, but you’ll remember me as your favorite Gnome Mage - Dormis! Group 4 friends?!?

You may also remember me as the guy with the crickets on Vent or ‘thump thump’ music.

Kilsnif, dwarf hunter from GAG

3 Likes

Hey Zanark, just sent you a Btag request under DMan. :slight_smile:

What’s your Btag? Looking to group up with former classic guildies :slight_smile:

He lives! :smiley:

1 Like

I remember lothireal nudes

3 Likes

YAYU! Used to be in GG as Secondfirst (human pally) and JRB (human mage).
Nice to see some familiar names coming back around.

1 Like

JRB! I can’t Believe you forgot Misstree (Night elf Druid) and Thackary (hunman rogue and ME) :D.

Does anyone know what happend to Endowed UD Priest, Garfunkel UD Rogue, Tuhar Tauren Warrior.

1 Like