Stonemaul Alliance Reconnections

if youre still around retail hmu! crazyazn#1401

Benevolent isn’t even a real word!!

Heya Stardum! Gala and I are coming back to Classic
 what server are you rolling on?

1 Like

Hello!

Played Galadrial, Gnome warlock. Ran in guilds Dragon Glaive and Holicron Knights.
Ended up married to a rogue named Arashikage/Silverclaw.

Would love to find friends such as Findaras (hunter), Snoman (pally) and any other HK friends.
Joined Leet Force right at the beginning of TBC. Would love to find friends from then that are rerolling classic such as : Stardum, Star, Sunday, Grobice, Hadeski/Protogenoi.

Hi!

Haidyn- rouge at first; cannot remember the guild name to save my life
Aubree- Healy Priest. switched to this toon as my main in BC. Schism, then A Team for Ulduar tier, then finished my time on Stonemaul with Abaddon

4 Likes

Hey everyone, Dreadeddz Dwarf Paladin in classic and BC, swapped to Endurance a resto druid around WOTLK release. Used to play in along with a ton of other guilds.

I played as Erper in Verndari.

3 Likes

added you :slight_smile:

Hey All - Good to see some familiar names coming back.

My main was a NE Rogue named Frickin. Had many other toons, mostly with a variant of Frickin in them. My ex (Alemap/Frickinchick) and I raided with GLA for awhile, ran Advent (I think it was called lol) through a ton of content and ended up merging with MeS and a few others if I recall. Its been forever. Took a 10 year break and am now back to gaming. Send a friend invite if we played together. Im pretty sure some work/gaming friends and I are going to roll on Atiesh.

3 Likes

Gympy Night Elf Warrior - Used to be in Atmosphere before the split and migration to Archetype. Looking for any others who I used to raid and play with.

What realm are most Stonemaulers going to? We’re looking to go to an Eastern server. Others thoughts?

Hello Stonemaul!

7 Likes

HellHammer was horde - used to pvp against him a lot.

Hey abused! coming to spam trade chat again? haha

I played in Roadkill with my warrior, Fiash. After WOTLK, I switched to playing my DK, Flash. Eventually transferred off of Stonemaul when the population plummeted prior to “connected realms”.

1 Like

The A Team/FA/UE groups are heading to Whitemane. See ya there. :wink:

Hey shizzle. I remember you. Can’t remember which guild we were in together though
 Advent?

1 Like

Anybody still around from The Ninth Circle?

Doubt anyone remembers me but I’m coming back for classic, and so is my sister Sassie. We’re rolling on Herod alliance side. Looking forward to seeing some old faces.

1 Like

I was in Snuggles, curious if anyone from there is around. Played a priest named Amelie.

Name - Sielin
Class/Race - Human Rogue
Guild - BYOB