Stonemaul Alliance Reconnections

Human rogue named amela in the guild El Dorado

My character’s name was Terr. I played with the guild Redeemed.

1 Like

I played a few characters. 60 NE warrior named Omnibus, 60 NE Rogue named Swiftfist. Looking for Atrophy, Sparrowhawk, Daeghrefn, all were in Legends of A
 something. Forgot the name but it started with A. Legends of A something. Suntan, Demigorgon, Heph

1 Like

I was a toxic Night Elf rogue named Ulwrath.

I was in Verndari for awhile and then joined Good Game for a short period of time before transfering to a new server.

Hey Stardum, there is a bunch of old Einherjar people coming back.

Hellhammer, underbite, oh, brickhead all very good pvpers

Norfin night elf druid from verdari! any other Verndari out there???

I was sponge pvp shadowpriest. I played in FJP guild and did some raids with FALLEN and ONE / A-team sometimes.

Night Elf Rogue - Arynan - Chute Box
Draenei Shaman - Bellania - A Team
wud up

1 Like

Zanark Human Warrior. Guilds: Snuggles, Advent, GLA, and Good Game. Looking to see whos all coming back and what server everyone might be going to.

1 Like

Crazyazn - Human warlock, returned to retail about 2 years ago.

Summonarius Night Elf Druid, was part of GAG guild did mostly resto spec in battlegrounds and raiding w/ Ateam alts, some kitty dps from time to time. will definitely be playing classic.

1 Like

Pretty sure I remember you. I use to play a lot of pvp back then.

Back in the day

Elodbob - Priest
Alvia - Hunter
Dagtes - Shaman

Character: Helldwarf, dwarf(original i know), hunter
Guild: Chute Box
i ran with a number of other guilds, its been so long and would love to see who is still around from those days

Hukluban human warlock for AUS SAS used to be my original char So many guilds and names I remember from the old days.

Hey all! I played as Mavelin NE Rogue for vanilla and moved to Healyoo Dranei Priest for BC. I was in Redeemed almost my entire time.

2 Likes

yeah whats up dude your name sounds familiar, I was in ruin/impact/fallen and some other misc guilds vanilla-wrath

I played female nightelf priest “Diancecht” Raided with Allies of Azeroth who merged with Lords of Havoc

Also Played male dwarf warrior “Cannonfodder”

Good times I hope to see some old friends

1 Like

I mostly played FJP but did Molten core and stuff with fallen. I think we arena’d together more in BC / Wrath before you quit.