Still only 5 playable specs? I am not coming back

That is the reality of the current design. Characters can be leveled and geared to enter bgs in a matter of hours. They can be raid or arena ready in 2 days.

This is what most MoP/ WoD players asked for. The ability to chain fotm reroll with impunity. That way the game is about skill. For example DF S1, when the thousands of ret pally rerolls “skillfully” backpedaled and rolled their face across their keyboard.

The only real solution to help stop meta groups is to lock M+ levels to a max level of 20. That way its never really to hard for any class combo group.

Now there will always be some combo groups that work well together. But it would stomp out the all out best group comp (aka Meta).

Now, can you imagine the uproar that would come from doing that. The forums would burn to ashes. So it is what it is…

But even then there will always be a class or two that is just trash no matter what.

There may be others for other aspects of the game, but given it is the season directly before the current one that does hold some amount of significance. People saw how good it can be, and then immediately after we got this…

So you’re making comments about something you know nothing about.

Well if you want to remain adamantly wrong it’s nice of you to signpost it so nobody else wastes their breath.

MDI is not key pushing, what’s good at running a 22 fast is not what’s good at running a 27-28. Not to mention the fact we saw teams bringing things like affliction warlock and unholy dk which were nowhere close to meta overall.

Even above title range, so the top 0.1% playing to push the highest keys we had 4-5 times the diversity we do now. Even within the top 20 dps in the world we had 8 different specs. Compared to now when the first non mage evoker shadow dps is ranked 80.

1 Like

I’m diggin’ all that WoD gear.

This is a weird " if I can’t do 25s then no one else is allowed to do 25s" thing eh?

good luck, hope you find something that will make you happy

Why? Posting and discussing on forum is fun and I enjoy doing this. You can stay back if you hating posting things on a forum.

All specs of course can be balances and many previous versions of WOW have realized that. It is absolutly normal that people ask for it from every patch of this game, which should be the basic standard level of quality they should provide.

Ok… Dont get what you hope to accomplish with this post.

Highly confused at your motives here

You can get KSH without meta comps.

Ya well if calling out ignorance is being an “ahole”, I guess I am. Guy wants to be a baby crying about having to play meta, when he was in another thread proving to everyone that he can’t even play his role at a base level, let alone run high enough keys that would even remotely require meta.

Not my fault some of you need a fragile sticker slapped on yourselves and a bubble wrap outfit cause you can’t handle the reality of your ignorance when called out on it

Classes are being nerfed and buffed frequently, maybe like in Overwatch 2. Yours might get buffed at some point.

I just do my own thing. And if I’m underpowered, I help others get kills instead of myself getting kills. We can help each other.

When the heck did I claim I didn’t know anything about it…I said I didn’t care about it.

I can still listen to what people inside the community is saying, and doing, and I watch a variety of different WoW content and gaming content, regardless if I’m doing the content or not.
I didn’t have fun in season 1, or my time in SL in this setting so I didn’t do it in season 2, and I’m having a lot more fun when I do choose to log into WoW.

Hopefully you can find that as well. :two_hearts:
Happy gaming.

I never said “don’t” I said “add on to the topics already created” you can even read the exact wording in the part you quoted.
I enjoy engaging with my fellow gaming community that I don’t have as much interaction with due to the content I do, and servers I play on.

The specs of Exodia are just the specs that synergize the best with Augvoker’s Breath of Eons.

When you compare spec by spec, the balancing between AoE engagements and ST engagements is actually quite close.

you literally never left. You’ve been active with no breaks for a while. I’m literally looking at your achievement dates on your main, the Dracthyr. loooool

This is my least favourite thing about the game. I want the immersive world with stories to uncover and fun things to do solo, that get enhanced by being in a group and cooperating with others… as opposed to a series of classes that get balanced around being in a group in two or three gameplay modes to the detriment of the rest of the game… I really think that is what has broken wow and why the game needs a new game director.
The impact of raiding/M+/PVP being the pillars upon which the game is built has crippled it.

get offended by gaming much? cripes

1 Like

are you ok wall of text? Are you the druid with the same # of achievement points?

literally impossible to make every spec balanced in every single form of content without homogenizing the hell out of everything. Everyone would have to have access to the same abilities but with a different coat of paint and even then i’m sure someone would figure out something insanely small like being orc giving you a 0.000001 faster frame and everything not orc would be deemed worthless because that’s just how mental gamers are today.

When you come in here being hyperbolic it’s obvious you’re just here to troll.
The gap size is what matters from the top to everybody else. Which you know is what people are giving feedback on.

I’ll link my thread, with data, again so you can see how weird of energy you are for coming into feedback posts about wild imbalance, and trying to troll them.

You either don’t push content, or you like wide meta margins so you have an edge on everyone else to pad your lack of skill. Which is it, troll?