Still only 5 playable specs? I am not coming back

Thread’s a good reminder that your happiness with the game dramatically improves the less seriously you take it.

Have you thought of the possibility that this is infact, a skill issue?

Next you’re gonna tell me, “i can’t time 20s unless I’m playing god-comp”

:sob: :sob: :sob:

With how insanely fast gearing is there is almost no reason to not fotm swap.

I bet teams capable of timing 32s could time 29s and 30s with 5 non-meta specs, but why bother even trying? To show you can?

We are still talking about things WAY past all mythic+ rewards except the 0.1% title as well.

There are +2s out there demanding meta, and it’s pretty sad.

1 Like

I love these posts. this is why the forums are garbage. let me guess you was one of the ones whining about not getting highest ilvl titanforging gear or the ap grind can’t stop myself grinding it or i can’t do nothing. and then you got the person up above saying 2’s want meta omg join another 2 then there’s plenty of groups.

What better games? LoL

And Dunning Kruger to the max. LoL

The ishposts never got old. The games in fairly balanced state, Windwalker was unplayable, Rets back, Balance is poppin… its arguably the most balanced its been for ages.

Is there some cookie cutter comps, setup and raid groups? Absolutely, but the fact is those groups are min/max and doing stuff with incredible efficiency that youll likely never do.

Feel like people just stare at aggregated data all day and psych themselves out on the wierdest stuff.

In an era with quality drought, youll be back very soon im sure.

1 Like

All specs are viable at the level that crybabies like you play at OP. Not to mention the fact that after all the nerfs our balance is close to 10.0 balance which was probably the most balanced the game has ever been.

It’s a community perception issue more than a balance issue.

Lol not really. Just look at feral, its remained in trash tier and will never come close to fire mage unless they get fully scrapped and reworked from the ground up.

Feral was genuinely pretty damn good last season, it’s a shame honestly how much it fell since then.

^ proceeds to craft what he refers to as an “ishpost”…

1 Like

A well used meme.

So we’re just gonna pretend season 1 didn’t happen?

10 or 15 good feral players on leaderboards dont count. 99% cant play it because its stupidly hard to learn and if bleeds fall off your snapshots miss and you become a carry 100% of the time.

FFXIV for one.

Go play it then. I, for one, am glad WoW is not FFXIV.

Crazy you mark down everyone else for not being noteworthy, but not the dude who made his account in 2022 and posted this ridiculous thread. The community refuses to invite you to groups, not Blizzard. Blizz wants you to play this game thats why 35 different specs have pve and pvp talents. You must be as new as him if you dont realize Blizzard has to deal with this meta garbage as well instead of just putting fun things in for us to enjoy. And as soon as one of those meta specs gets some nerf that might bring them in line with something else, youll just have a new meta-whatever that gets the attention instead. I have gripes with WoW too, but most of them are how crap the community is when the topic becomes endgame. Like you cant smash 10s across the board and be top 50 on your server anyway. Its always people who think theyre so great but wont ever put together a group to push hard content who post on here because they cant get into someone else’s key or raid group. Like take some responsibility for yourself instead of blaming Blizzard because you didnt make enough friends to play with because you did your key and didnt talk to anyone

2 Likes

I love reading things like “all spec need to be balanced”

Like we haven’t had 3-5 specs dominate every patch on both PvE and PvP

Y’all just feed into the nonsense clickbait’s that “it wasn’t always like this”

Look at a classic raid in WoW classic and tell me about spec balances.

It’s always been like this. You’ll always have specs that don’t preform as well as others. Just like in every other game.
Name a title that has a class system and you’ll find a tier list relating to which are best and why.
It’s not just WoW.

Every other post is something about “I’m not playing until balance” “im not playing until flying” “they force this down our throats”

You don’t have to come to the forums and make a new post on the same topics…you can just add on to the ones already posted or just like not give them your money or time anymore lol.

DF S1 wasn’t like this, it wasn’t a utopia but it was significantly better and whether it was through competence or luck I see no reason we shouldn’t be holding Blizzard to continuing that standard moving forward.

1 Like

One example over 20 years?

But I remember in PvP seeing…the same 3-5 specs in every match in season 1.

I don’t care about PvE content and to sure don’t care about the M+ content.

Buuuut I can’t be convinced that DF1 season one was all that balanced, vs more people just experimenting with specs and talents

You still had a top meta pick classes…you literally see it at MDI…same 8 teams running the same comps with the variance being a shaman or Druid lol.

But good one