Still not trust level 3?

I’m still only level 2. I don’t give many likes is what’s holding me back I think. No way for me to look though.

you need 5k more views and more likes

Apparently I do :tired_face:

Click your Portrait → View Activity → Summary

Missing a lot of posts read. You need 20k in the last 100 days, you’re only at 15k~. Keep reading (or scroll through a big thread, like the portal one).

Hmmm, seems like its character specific? I should stop swapping between all my alts.

It is character specific, yes.

There is a special lounge?

Wow.

Now I am really mad about being banned for no other reason than the forum mod was a big stan lee fan.

I’m living proof that you can still get there despite a forum action, but I don’t know if I’m a fluke or a bug, or what.

Was your forum action after the new ones?

Yup.

1 Like

There’s light at the end of that there tunnel!

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9jDrVw3HJX7sDTy/giphy-downsized-large.gif

1 Like

It can take up to 6 days to get it after you meet the requirements. Be patient. It’s worth waiting for. My DH took 6 days to get hers. I was not patient lol.

Not to pester you too much, just curious. How long between the forum action and TL3 returned?

A few days, I think? I didn’t keep track. After it happened, I was kinda miffed about losing it, but it popped back up not terribly long after.

Interesting. It actually took me like 1-2 weeks to lose mine after my “incident that I never should have been banned over”. But that was a good 2 months ago.

Well, I can’t rule out the possibility that me having it again is a bug or a fluke.

I would like to believe that’s not the case, but I have no way of knowing.

Either way, lets never speak of it again and draw attention to it. Go post pictures and let me live vicariously.

My journey begins.