Still not trust level 3?

Hey, so I was looking at the requirements and I think I should have met them now but i’m still not allowed to post links.

Does this take like a day to update or am I missing a requirement? I’m a little worried that the one time I got suspended from the forums for a week is going to affect me but that was back in around 2013 and I have never had one since.

I really don’t care for trust systems, but I like posting links in discussions and not being able to is very annoying.

I was going off of the list in this thread New Forum Guide - Syntax and Features

Try logging out and back in.

1 Like

OP: https://tenor.com/2EVG.gif

3 Likes

Trust level? What’s that? I better read this syntax link thingy. Post more than 3 topics? Well then, I guess I’ll forever be level zero.

I’m pretty sure a 2013 action would not stop you from getting TL3. When the first wave of TL3 hit some people did have to wait a day for it to kick in. Dunno if that’s still going on. If logging in/out doesn’t work then wait a day and see.

1 Like

It wouldn’t. Speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Yeah I tried the logging in and out , I guess I can just keep visiting and hope it pops eventually lol.

@Benediction

Super accurate.

1 Like

There you have it, OP. Although, results may vary on a case by case basis depending on severity or whatever, but I think some people who were permanently banned on the old forums were able to come to these new ones and start over. Rumor of course.

I wish there were an easy way to tell my trust level and what I need to do to get to the next level.

If you can’t see the Lounge section, you aren’t Trust Level 3 yet.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/

Shows up there if you are.

1 Like

Alright then, thanks for that confirmation guys. It’s def going to be a wait and see situation for me.

*Also, there’s a lounge section?? What all have I been missing out on.

Yep.

Well now I have to get to trust level 3.

Its a section of the forums for TL3. Not missing out on much since most people continue to focus on posting where they normally post.

1 Like

If you’ve ever made a forum boom boom of any kind throughout your time here, you aren’t eligible.

1 Like

I don’t think this is accurate, actually. Or at least, it isn’t in my case.

You’re missing literally nothing terribly interesting.

Unless they gave everyone a clean slate maybe?

Who knows. I just remembered reading that you can’t have any infractions on the new trust level guidlines posted when the new forum levels went live.

Unless that clean slate happened like a week ago, nah.

Maybe they just really like you

I am a pretty likable guy.
:thinking:

1 Like