Still not trust level 3?

The fun part about the infraction is that I don’t even remember what it was for lol.

But shame to hear about the lounge, I guess the super secret club isn’t so cool.

That’s what it says in the guide, but I don’t think it has been confirmed by Blizz. I think there is wiggle room.

Also, I learned that there are two different kinds of vacation on the forums now. Apparently if you get a silence you can still see the forums but not post, but if you get a true vacation, you can’t see the forums at all until it’s over. My point is that they may be viewed differently.

1 Like

Eh, it’s just not very active. Most of the people who meet the criteria for it have met them because they’re active in specific sections of the forums. Mine is GD, and to a lesser extent, CS and TS. I could hang out in the Lounge, but there’s just not reason for me to do so. I like hanging out where I already hang out.

Hmmm. I considered myself out of the running for level 3 since 10 years ago i was a 12 year old with a computer, internet, and anonymity. (I was perma’d until MoP when i decided to try an appeal)

Maybe i have a chance yet.

I’ve had a permanent ban on the old forums. 2011 or so. Asked real nice in 2014 if I could have it back if I promised to be a good boy, and I’ve (mostly) been a good boy since then.

Like I said, I think very old actions don’t count… Maybe if they flagged your account as Do Not Ever Let Post, but I honestly doubt it.

Also at other posters: the Lounge is just fine for what it does. It is neither super awesome or bad. Just a different place to hang out.

Yeah I can understand, I probably wouldn’t hang out there much either since I like GD. It prob doesn’t help either that level 3 is a smaller group anyways.

I just can’t believe I never heard of said secret lounge until now.

That just serves to show how dull it is. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re a meany :frowning: .

1 Like

Old forum bans don’t mean much for Level 3, I had a 3 day ban back in the day for reasons. I have Level 3 now.

1 Like

I suppose so haha.

Great. I know I’m not lvl 3 cause I can’t post links.

But I have no idea what I need to do (yes, I realize there’s a list of requirements, but I don’t know what I still have left to do…ya know?).

Hey! I just discovered this! Thanks! :smiley:

Most of those stats actually show up on your summary.

T3 is impossible to get. I gave up on trying.

Oh well I guess.

Blizzard is blocking me from the memes this is prime injustice.