Still no Warglaive hotfix

Yeah, doesn’t make any sense as to why we can’t get glaives

Popcorn will be needed too.

So many tanks going….vengeance took my job.

But i am here to help. Tanks. Start to learn moving now.

Standing in place is not a thing later. You will move more one day. Practice now.

Yes! Glaives

Bump

Used glaives with SMF spec on Queen Lanathel last night for the fun of it cause we had too much dps and one of the guys needed to finish his Smourne.

Felt so good swinging around those glaives, we need to be allowed to mog them!

2 Likes

Yes it would be amazing to have glaives

1 Like

thanks everyone for your support for this worthy cause! One day Blizz will hear the voice of the people and repent!

1 Like

Yeah I’d love to see glaives #somechanges

Justice for the prepared!

1 Like

Would love to see this change for so many people that would be able to tmog mog them
since so many other classes have legos to tmog

3 Likes

@Blizzard Can’t you see? Or look the other way?

I am curious if they will see this and at least consider it or tell us why this was left out. Since these games are separate and on a different client than retail

1 Like

The day of reckoning is upon us, and still blizzard has forsaken us, however we cannot give up! we cannot back down! we must get our glaives so that all will know our power!

1 Like

i might unsub again after 5 years of playing cus of it

1 Like

Hopefully they see this and consider it

Fix warglaive transmog please, would be a huge + to the game! Will send chocolate chip cookies to the blizzard office

1 Like

Come on blizz, don’t gatekeep 1 item after making a change for all of the others

2 Likes

We will not stop until our demands are met!

1 Like

still no warglaives for anyone :frowning:

2 Likes

yeah just demon hunters cus of some dumb Roleplaying rule they made 4 expacs ago

We all want this.

1 Like