Still no Warglaive hotfix

You’re completely right, so if I can transmorg my shadowmourne, everyone should be able to transmorg glaives too

1 Like

I don’t remember when they added leggo transmogs, but I feel like glaives were left out initially and then added with the BT timewalking 'chieve.

they made glaives a dh only thing in retail in like SL right? so why would they let everyone use it in classic cata?

I had never realized that until now. I have glaives on retail, but haven’t played war/rogue in ages. Kinda surprised people haven’t rioted over it.

But yea, thinking now I don’t believe I’ve seen a war/rogue with glaives xmog.

edit: Yea just hopped on my warrior and can’t xmog them rip

this is not retail. and why not? we dont have DH

Our guild got 11 glaives

Yeah I can imagine people really not liking adding glaives. So many classes can use them. Instead of leaving them out and letting every other legendary stay

I wanna do it too! :stuck_out_tongue: I can use a sword in one hand and a book in the other and control my demons. Whynot Glaives? would be especially cool in demon form :smiley:

1 Like

Just allow the glaives to be tmog’d onto the specific character that acquired them. I feel like this would be a good compromise.

3 Likes

Allowing glaives to be mogged on the character that has them in their inventory is a fair compromise, imo.

I can see how it could be strange for pally/ mage/ lock to have a glaive mogged, given how unique the warglaive skin is, even though it’s already allowed for T-fury which also is very unique in design.

The argument towards its DH only and wait till legion still doesn’t make sense in retail let alone classic. These came out in TBC, 5 expansions before a playable DH existed. The re-release of classic hasn’t been 1:1 since TBC and has only had more extreme changes to the original as expansions have progressed. We already have the allowance of all other legendaries able to be mogged which didn’t become available in retail until 8.3

Hopefully this is just a coding bug that will be fixed, I’d like to use my glaives outside of afk in a city

Tl;dr let us mog glaives at least on the character that earned them

2 Likes

Adding warglaive transmog would be amazing… it’s one of the harder legendaries to get because it’s pure chance. Having a full set in classic is more rare than you think.

Not a guaranteed fragment / shard like all legendaries in Wrath.

1 Like

If you allow legends to be transformed, you must unlock all of them; otherwise, don’t allow legends to be transformed, because that would be unfair! @Blizzard

1 Like

This is the only compromise I will accept, allowing everyone else to use their legendaries while we get nothing isn’t fair!

2 Likes

Big difference there is T-Fury is actually equippable by any class that can equip swords vs Glaives have the Warrior/Rogue/DK Class restriction.

3 Likes

I fully agree with this. If you earned them, you should be able to use them. Using DH’s as an excuse is just a terrible thought process. Let us mog them #somechanges

3 Likes

Plz allow glaives to be tmogged

3 Likes

Yes!!! I agree

1 Like

Bump for Glaives #somechanges

3 Likes

Big bump for glaives. let us have fun

3 Likes

Hopefully they take this into consideration since all other legendries are transmorgable

2 Likes