Still no Rainbow/Pride transmog options?

How is that bait? You do realize these ‘characters’ will have a mental break down no matter how the threads are worded so long as it includes any request relating to LGBTQIAP+?

1 Like

How is it not bait?

I recognize your name, I see your threads all the time.
Most of the time I reply in them in favor of what you’re saying.

But sometimes, like this thread, it’s just annoying bait.

Am I in favor of a rainbow tabard?
Yeah, why wouldn’t I be.

Am I in favor of labelling specific transmog as “pride compatible”? No. It’s all for everyone. Your title suggests otherwise and we both know it.

4 Likes

He always posts low-effort hate bait on various characters. I think he just wants attention, or to start sh!t.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Look that’s all I care about

1 Like

Then stop mentioning it.

Just say you want a rainbow tabard.

Your posts are deliberately inflammatory.

4 Likes

He uses two separate accounts. As stated above. Also, you’re not the standard of truth around here. You’re just as bad and disingenuous as he is. Always screaming about someone misgendering you on a video game forum. No one cares enough about you to do that on purpose. Get over yourself already.

Ah, so you’re them? That’d be one of the only ways to tell, unless you don’t care anything about being evidence based.

I’m very genuine, unlike a lot of people here from what I can tell. Which is exactly why I don’t believe you, or others about said person.

You mean correcting someone, and then watching as they throw a tantrum over it? Yeah, can definitely see where you’re at about such things. You’re even throwing said tantrum over a thread you could mute, that doesn’t violate the forum rules.

Odd, I’ve had at least six people that would intentionally do it on purpose and call me ‘it’ after learning said pronouns. A clear shift and to avoid calling pronouns is indeed, on purpose.

How about you? Maybe stop hopping onto different alts to post on and attack others on.

:3 Thanks for further proving my point

2 Likes

Okay, dude.

1 Like

Once again.

WoW players on their way to the forums to ask for the dumbest thing be added in-game.

5 Likes

And why is it the dumbest thing to have a rainbow tabard when we already have things like an olympics tabard?
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

One is a universally recognized international gaming sport the other is symbolic for a sexual preference that can be a very polarizing point of view for people in general.

6 Likes

The worst part of all of this is that they didn’t take this opportunity to learn and grow as a human being, and they choose to continue down this path of self destruction and self alienation. They are still up to the same shenanigans and it’s become clear that it’s impossible for them to ever change for the better. And what a shame. For them.

But it was enlightening for everyone else. That much is for sure.

2 Likes

Ask yourself

Is it necessary for blizz to add it right now?

Is it a top priority for blizz?

But could they add it in future?

Also I found a way better funnier GIF for this than American Psycho.

4 Likes

The gif is appropriate, I approve.

… now I need to listen to some Primus.

2 Likes

And that right there is why we need it. Blizzard already agrees as the devs of the game regularly wear Blizzard Pride shirts.

All show, just like changing the icon to a rainbow colored one for a month then tossing it away.

2 Likes

You cannot force change.

Plus blizzard history suggests they’re more keen to cover up their past transgressions than to be a paladin for causes.

1 Like

OP doesn’t care, he just wants to complain about something… as he always does.

5 Likes

You can crush bad behavior however, and this would at least be a good way to make homophobes present themselves for easy account banning. Especially to go along with the social contract!