Still no Rainbow/Pride transmog options?

Just like a simple rainbow tabard would be great.

A color for everyone
:rainbow_flag:

20 Likes

Another day another Talonel thread. But I like more customization and wouldn’t mind seeing a rainbow color tabard imo.

40 Likes

Gays? In my game! What would the church say!?

/dramatic fainting

23 Likes

I don’t know why there’s not one in the game already…? Blizzard really missed an opportunity there. Imagine all the awesome transmogs that can be made with a colorful tabard and it’s great representation.

6 Likes

Another Tuln topic. Flag and drag.

33 Likes

You mean like?
:rainbow_flag: :dancer:

11 Likes

I too would like to see some rainbow stuff. colors are fun.

also time to post moosic

and in honor of Johnny Depp

1 Like

Lol. Got ‘em!

3 Likes

Dunno why blizzard won’t add the color pink as well to be honest. It’s the least used color in game to be honest

6 Likes

Flagged for trolling.

26 Likes

This isn’t trolling…? Why are you posting if it’s not related to the thread? You’re basically spamming at this point.

3 Likes

Don’t worry your false-flag will be removed like all the others, because unlike you I have actually read the CoC.

3 Likes

Yes, it is.

Right back at 'ya.

12 Likes

There is the rainbow trail toy and the rainbow beam toy.

A rainbow tabard would be nice tho. I’d be happy to have one!

2 Likes

Tuln = Talonel. He does this all the time. Makes a bait thread and then likes it and defends it with his alts.

19 Likes

I don’t think he is Tulnn they both responded at the same time

Why are there tabards for faction pride but no tabards for LGBT pride?!

2 Likes

There should be a rainbow tabard. I’d like that too. But what I’d really like is more gear/mogs with effects. I LOVE the effects.

Some textures and such would be nice too. But I realize we are limited graphic wise.

1 Like

the color pink is terrifying, it simply holds to much power. Or at least that’s how my time as an icecream shop employee years ago went. Some people would get a pink cup and act like I just wrote a 65 page essay saying they aren’t masculine.

2 Likes

I wish everyone would learn, it’s so close to midnight, and you should never feed the gremlins… trolls, yes trolls.

5 Likes