Still no Rainbow/Pride transmog options?

Its a fantasy game. Leave politics out of it.

Games are supposed to be place to escape from peoples agendas.

Nobody cares what gender you prefer. Keep it to yourself and enjoy the game.

3 Likes

And that is why this thread exists asking for one.

Go ahead and throw a ‘to me’ on the end of that sentence bud. I just want a pretty rainbow/Pride tabard.

1 Like

I didnt need to add a to me, youre a big boy you figured it out without me needing to do that ‘pal’.

We know what you say you want. Youve only made a post of this exact thing at least 15 times in the last 2 years.

If it wasnt so spaced out it would be and is spam. But I’ll leave it at that.

1 Like

You do, because you speak for yourself bud.

Funny that you and your ilk don’t maintain this same energy for any of the countless other threads which cover the same topics.

Because those topics are not the same thing over and over that the OP wants purely for themselves while using a minority group as a sheild playing advocate no one asked for.

I’ll keep it like this buddy.

We do not need your voice. We can say with our own.
We do not need your help. We can stand on our own.
We do not need your ideas. We have our own.
We do not need your problems. We will weather our own.
We do not need your lies. We will seek the truth on our own.
We do not need your deceit. We can see on our own.
We do not need your hate. We can love on our own.
We do not need you. We’re fine on our own.

1 Like

Can you please stop trying to damage the reputation of lgbt people with these troll threads?

Its honestly kinda gross what you are doing.

6 Likes

So go make your own thread Idk why you’re in mine.

That’s a new one I haven’t heard before. Guess I’ll have to let my partner know that he and I aren’t actually queer when we go out for sushi tomorrow.

1 Like

Very reminding of the pride event that got added, and removed from OSRS because people couldn’t handle a rainbow scarf and an optional quest.

Telling others to do such, while you don’t add anything on the topic… Curious, maybe those that liked your post and yourself should take your own advice for your posts.

There’s no (actual) evidence to support this since you can look at their char collections and see differences. If you don’t like their threads, mute them. If you think they’re bait, don’t respond to 'em. Very simple. Unless we can sit there and say well no actually, you are them on a third account, or that you yourself are evading.

Hahah, as usual you out yourself. His videos and lens is not free of ‘political grifting’ it’s just the one you like.

Yet another that didn’t read the “Welcome! Please read” thread.

Take your own advice, no?

Tbqh you’ve done more damage intentionally than they have by making any threads, and you continue to post in them anyways because you can’t abide by your own rules.

1 Like

Says the person who faked screenshots to frame someone.

8 Likes

You make a post purely to hear yourself talk then and only expect echos of your own opinion thrown back at you to self gratification.

You wont get that on a public forum on a social media page. As its not “your page.”
Youre not new to this dance and song and thus know by placing yourself out in this manner you will be scrutinized for your reputation in a game forum where you post the same stuff and always play the same cards.

As the other thing you quoted taking what that guy said out of context never said you werw not queer but the way you use the LGBT to push ypur own selfish desires into a game sewms to always go over purely to again cause the same old discorse.

I wonder how you partner would feel you usinf them also as an object in youre little tissy fits here. It shows a lack of care only for yourself. Sadly they could do better. Fight your own battles dont bring your loved ones into your issues you start on a forum purely to take people out of context to play victim when you start these for that very reason.

Or youre just crazy as you post the same thing expecting different results…maybe you should talk to your parents.
Seems you have family issues to iron out seeing as your last comments in another thread you find living with family “gross” as you put it?

Seems theres some emotional scars you need to fix. You can bury pain in success and a hoise and the forum trolling but you need to fill that emotional void by fixing ypur family issues…and relationship. Cant be that good if you have to use them in an argument as some kind of pawn to play out of context victimhood.

Should work on self improvement before pushing that on a 15+ year old video game bro. Lifes not just about forum baiting. :slight_smile:

Enjoy your :sushi:

3 Likes

Same to ya. How about we all just take the advice and stop social media all together then no one can air complaints and try to say this “no you” circle jerk you seem to be trying to start with someone not speaking to or at you princess.

1 Like

Nothing to add to bait topics, sorry I’m not biting.

Sounds like a great cup of tea; mind spilling?

5 Likes

They decided to accuse someone on here of sending them transphobic abuse on discord.

They were asked to provide proof and so sent a screenshot with the profile blanked out.
When they got told that wasn’t proof, they came back later with the profile picture included.
Only it was a really poor photoshop edit.
They got called out for it, deleted it, and vanished for a while.

They later came back with a newly edited version that was a lot better but still had signs of photoshop.
They denied ever posting the first one and said everyone made it up to make them look bad.

They were of course called out on posting another photoshopped screenshot.
Instead of admitting they made the whole thing up, they decided that it must have someone pretending to be him to send fake abuse.
They then ran away from the thread.

7 Likes

That is some amazing tea. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Hang on I haven’t read the rest of your post especially as there is no tl;dr but if you actually believed what you wrote here you wouldn’t be constantly bumping my thread… It’s almost as though you have some other vested interest… hmm… I wonder what that could be.

The sad truth of the matter is that you’re a insincere, compulsive hypocrite.

Stopped reading there and then champ.

Sweet! Then you completely proved the point I made at the bottom of my post! Thanks!

3 Likes

No problem bud, out of curiosity I did read the final line of the above as you did pique my interest… I sorely over estimated you.

Reported for inappropriate language.

Not a princess, and not the gender I identify with so please don’t with that for one. Two, you’re the one that started that with someone else in the first place so I guess that makes you something else doesn’t it?

Mm, wasn’t faked screenshots. Too bad you and the HMP can’t figure out how to use the ‘fotoforensics’ free online app properly lmao

Kinda did, twice.

Which, someone had in another Discord server. But curiously now you’re here trying to -

Really shows you’re everything you try to call others, isn’t it? :3

It was proven, hence their discord IDs not matching. But hey, if we wanna drudge it all back up I have the screenshots you lack.

Never did, that thread ended up getting deleted. You even missed the 2nd, 3rd, and other threads it seems. Not surprising given you don’t know much of what you talk about~ But you also further prove my point by conversing with said person who has been transphobic in many threads acting all friendly with them and giving them story time to try to hurt LGBTQ+ people. Proving my whole point even more.

1 Like

Eh. I have had several forum breaks. If I get another one, that’s fine. But hey on the plus side, everyone will still consider you to be a dumb@ss wether I am here pointing it out or not. So, you have that going for you.

3 Likes

You know full well I was there in that thread and saw you do it.
This is just theatrics for anyone who wasn’t on the thread and we both know it.

You can try to lie about it, but it won’t change what you did

2 Likes