Still no Rainbow/Pride transmog options?

It would be kinda of cool if they added a dye option per piece of armor, major parts and trim.

I’d roll a hunter use a gun and get as close to noise marine mog as possible.

1 Like

As a gay dude

No

No thank you

8 Likes

Point noted, but also as a queer person. I’m going to say… Yes, Yes please Blizzard. Especially because Blizzard LGBTQIAP+ Pride shirts are available for purchase IRL! I should know, I have several :smiley:

1 Like

I would pay to see trans-men compete with other men. Would be entertaining at the very least lol.

4 Likes

There’s a reason they don’t

2 Likes

Yeah, no kidding.

2 Likes

Are you being honest with us?

2 Likes

There is a very nice pink shirt in the game. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I am you can make some good looking epic mogs with the color pink to be honest.

I want more PINK, more LAVENDER (not dark purple) and bright RAINBOW colors. :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Talking about tiers set to be honest probably should of worded that better

Gottcha Zarno. I’d just settle for tier sets that look good and don’t clip through my hair. But a pink one would be nice too. Although, I’d rather they focus on a lavender set.

1 Like

Why are some players so afraid of pretty rainbow colors that they flagged the OP?

1 Like

Just I think they really need to stop overusing colors as well and I think a blue mentioned it when a CC member brought up the lack of the color pink that they would work on mogs with the color so I remain hopeful. Do agree it be cool for other colors of purple as well to be honest

The rainbow belongs to God, so i support the addition of it. It would go along nicely with the rainbow generator toy.
:pray: :latin_cross:

3 Likes

It’s okay. The mods will most likely restore this thread. There’s no reason for it to be flagged.

1 Like

Zarno,
what I’d love to see is for them to introduce dyes into the game! The inscription profession could make them. They’d sell well (especially the purples) :wink:

3 Likes

That’s a wonderful idea. Inscription profession needs a boost like that.

Yeah I would love dyes as well love that about ff14 is I can design my viera however I want him to look in gear

Same here. My Au Ra’s gear is always changing as I test out the different color dyes. My bags are filled with the stuff. lol. I never thought I’d get into dying clothing in a video game until I started playing FFXIV. Now I want dye in every game!