Still no Rainbow/Pride transmog options?

It’s multiple accounts.

6 Likes

With the tabards for straight pride.

8 Likes

I could duel Tuln in game, record it, upload it to a streaming website and still people would say we are the same person.

1 Like

Eh that probably is the case cause seeing they both had a 30 sec window in which they responded.

2 Likes

I would do it then to be honest meet Tulnn in game then.

1 Like

It better be a real duel.

2 Likes

Shall we, sweetheart?

Let’s not give HeelsvsBabyface more reason to cry.

oh god you just ruined a youtuber for me. I just checked and all they do now is that youtuber grift thing where you complain about tv shows and the woke now actually feels bad that someone has been reduced to that.

3 Likes

I honestly used to like that youtuber but when he outed himself as a right-wing troll… I… yeah… I felt betrayed.

I would love to see this as well. Maybe they could have ones that are monthly themed. for june, they could add rainbow glow to weapons or armor and could be a little micro holiday event for pride month.

1 Like

You can transmog all of your gear a different colour!

…seriously though, I see nothing wrong with it. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thank you!

100% I’d rather someone quit youtube than become discount The Quartering lol. Dude clearly should’ve moved on.

I’m not really convinced the roleplaying trolls aren’t from a troll farm.

1 Like

BC gear is your friend. I guess you weren’t around for the memes.

1 Like

They could remaster some of the BC gear and make it more colorful. This could look very similar if done right!

And I’m not convinced of the argument that trans-women in professional sports is a bad idea, but that’s also off-topic and not related to this thread of mine?

Its the Blood Elf race theme song.

:roll_eyes: another conspiracy theory. It’s possible to share the same opinion on similar topics.

1 Like