Still no Rainbow/Pride transmog options?

This thread is devoid of logic, it is useless to try to bring it here.

I wish that mattered, but Talonel is shockingly good at attracting attention to his troll threads. You’d think people would have learned by now but…

2 Likes

Not enough flags to keep him and his alternates down, unfortunately.

1 Like

Why should we respect you when you don’t respect anyone who doesn’t agree with your believes?

3 Likes

Then why do you keep responding? I know why…just trolling as usual like you do in ALL of your posts.

3 Likes

You don’t even have a level 60 character…I know why too…your on GD 24/7 trolling & causing fights.

2 Likes

Yea Talonel and a few others always post these types of troll posts…

I’ve come to the conclusion that TuuTal and some of the regulars who reply to these threads are just part of the same problem but on opposite sides of spectrum. You are all really annoying lol

1 Like

I pretty much only wear rainbow things when i’m single and going out to places with the intention to meet people and having that identifiers saves a lot of awkward conversations :joy: don’t really take the rainbow converses out otherwise

Also i want a rainbow tabard

Right, it’s to “show” what you’re about and like other people who won’t be named said, to signal to others like you.

I don’t wear tabards most of the time and I wouldn’t mind one but I don’t care either way. In real life I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing rainbows. But I live in Florida, so… yeah.

1 Like

There is nothing healthy about it.

2 Likes

I am so happy I was sleeping, look what you did now! Your point wasn’t getting traction, so now you bring in a member, encourage people to go to their twitter, why?

According to you, over and over, everyone here is a “phobe”, and you thought it would be great to post the person who received really vile comments during the preview to bait or prop up your stupidity?

Ever have a real point of your own? Or do you have to drag everyone down with you?

I hope once and for all they stop your posts.

5 Likes

Nice to see the OP has proven beyond a doubt the only reason this thread exists is to troll people and to damage the LBGTQ+ community.

OP even went out of his way to direct the attention of people he believes to be “bigots” and “transphobes” to a Trans worker at Blizzard. OP straight up just doxxed one of Blizzard’s Transgender employees.

4 Likes

So threads about the recent Supreme Court news are deleted because politics, but this troll can post LGB stuff every single day without alerting the censors.

3 Likes

:musical_note: Weehawken. Dawn. Guns. Drawn
I have the honor of being
Your immediate servant
A. Ham. A. Burr :musical_note:

It’s easy to make a rainbow tmog. I made one on the pally back in the day. Does it have anything to do with gay? Maybe if you want to politicize the freakin rainbow then yes you can say it’s gay.

One’s about ‘token’ inclusion of a group of people who have historically eaten the raw end of the stick from society worldwide based on their mental health/biology situation or bedroom preferences (and yes, I’m aware of Talonel/Tuln’s history and trolling on the subject).

… The other features a fairly nasty and politicized north american problem that will quickly devolve as the terms ‘murder’, abortion, democrat vs republican, women as slaves/servants, etc start showing up.

Not surprising at the latter getting wiped out. That said, the LGBT threads that turn into a train wreck get wiped out as well eventually… Just not immediately.

Well, not everyone, only those who fall under whatever definition the flag holds.

Doxxed? J Gill appeared on the live stream event with their socials linked. Which are also set to public view.

You sound deranged!

2 Likes