Still no Rainbow/Pride transmog options?

Pss… if rogues or any leather armor class, If you can’t use clothe armor without changing your leather armors as transmogs like Vaalera, Vanessa Vancleef and Moroes rogue with clothes armors.

How do you want to be proud of your pathetic woke trend of an LGBT transmog?

Bahahah if only you knew, you sweet innocent boy.

1 Like

Can we have this

2 Likes

Your first mistake is thinking I’m innocent. Appreciate the sentiment though where I am is far beyond the rainbow into the darkened depths.
Most likely in a twist of irony youre likely more innocent then I. But thats not for this place to discuss.

Let’s just say the timing of your naivety really made it more humorous than it otherwise would have been
:joy: :nail_care:

1 Like

Maybe Blizzard could add one in June pride month this year. I have a feeling they’re going to do something special anyways, but Ill support it either way.

1 Like

All we can do is keeping asking.

It worked for high elf skin tones on void elves. It will work here again!

1 Like

And just like cooperate rainbow icons, they’ll be gone the following month.

Thankfully the devs like trans non-binary Blizzard developer J Gill wear their Pride shirts often!

1 Like

Meme aside, I literally cannot find that name in a Google search.

2 Likes

Whatever helps you through the night cupcake. :yum::lollipop:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/hamletej

Their twitter page. A literal 5 second search.

Oh I sleep like a baby
:rainbow_flag: :v: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

“J Gill” brought up nothing, and certainly not him. I got this guy instead:

https://twitter.com/jgill1

I mean the way you prance out and suddenly feel the need to speak down at others its a pronoun thats fitting.
But again just trying to bait out rage as you do. I care not either way.
Youre outrage is palpable through the screen.
Taste like cherry tart.
Lovely.
Anywho whatever it makes me in your eyes matters not to me. I’m not here to gain any semblance of your approval so move on or dont.
I dont care peaches.

its cool but is it necessary?

i really like muffins but im not asking for a muffin tabard

sometimes you dont need to yell it from the rooftops - just be yourself - it’s good enough.

1 Like

They.
J is non-binary.

He isn’t computer code.

3 Likes

Don’t assume my ability to assume. Him.

For anyone that doubts there are transphobes running rampant on these forums:

You people need to have some respect for trans people who literally make the game you are playing.

NOT good enough.

1 Like

A phobia is an uncontrollable, irrational, and lasting fear of a certain object, situation, or activity .

Sorry, but I am not even remotely afraid of people that can’t come to terms what they are.

4 Likes