Still no Rainbow/Pride transmog options?

A game is a game, single or multi-player or MMO.

Nobody care about who your attracted to or what you have between your legs.

Keep your pride to yourself. Strangers in game really don’t care.

Now, since WoW often has a more in depth social aspect you may meet people that become friends that care about your pride and you can be proud together.

Otherwise, nope. Dont care.

2 Likes

Oh nooo my bf will surely be shocked by this news when he gets back from class…

1 Like

I’m talking about the my favorite person who I am intimate with. Of whom I share the same gender as. (Although lately I have been feeling somewhat gender-queer/questioning but I am working that out on my own)

1 Like

Because it’s meaningless!

Why do you have to flaunt it?

2 Likes

YOU asked me.

1 Like

Go home you’re drunk

Typical using 1/2 quotes…can’t even use the whole quote because you feel you need to feel wanted…grow up & own it!

1 Like

which ones? the Religious ones or the new Marxist ones? lol

1 Like

Cope however you like then? I answered your question! Speaking of, hubby is nearly home
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So please explain to me why your hubby being almost home have ANYTHING to do with this conversation?

2 Likes

I would recommend not having a conversation with that malicious troll.

2 Likes

So when he gets home will you 2 be doing the BSB?

I gotchu fam. Pay attention this time so you don’t need to ask again.

And you’re asking this because?

1 Like

I have a family also but I NEVER bring it into a conversation…again you’re using your Narcissists and Manipulating quotes to make you feel better…grow up…oh wait…you never will!

1 Like

THE church. There’s only one that matters

Ah, yes, the United Church of Bacon, how could we forget?

I haven’t once asked you about your family bud. You on the other hand did ask what my bf and I were gonna do when he got back. Very weird and intrusive of you.

2 Likes

Bacon!? Everyone knows sausage is the superior breakfast meat.

1 Like

Youre trying so hard now I dont even belive you have a partner. Hands dont count.

You sound like the LGBT equivilant of a virgin cis male trying to convince his bro dudes hes totally gotten to 3rd base and totally has a girlfriend shes just in another school in another state bro! But totally yeah!

4 Likes