Still no Rainbow/Pride transmog options?

Please tell me how supporting OP who is a just asking for more customization in their game is a “bad faith actor”?

1 Like
2 Likes

https://psychcentral.com/blog/psychology-self/2018/08/narcissist-arguing#5

Just to get an idea on what these types of threads REALLY are.

3 Likes

A tabard of the Visible-light side of the electromagnetic spectrum

I have thought the exact same thing…I agree with you 100%

1 Like

Go home, you’re drunk.

0000https://ptr.wowhead.com/outfit=81675/rainbow

There now go farm it.

1 Like

Yes and that includes most of the people involved in these threads, not just the OPs of the threads.

From the last paragraph of that article,

So after you noticed that you’re dealing with someone who is consistently participating in something like this and is not really interested in conflict resolution or finding truth, you can safely decide not to engage with them and save yourself a headache.

I tell people this all the time and can’t stress it enough. Sad part is this kind of info never seems to get to the right people.

2 Likes

You can’t force change.

It won’t be normalized for years if at all.

Every time I see one of these malicious t-guy troll threads I just picture this image.

10 Likes

this is clearly a troll

3 Likes

Well, I suspect it was an involuntary vacation.

1 Like

You can get a toy that makes you leave a rainbow behind you for a short time on a short cooldown, but it costs 500k gold.

I mean this is a setting where that sort of thing has never been frowned upon in its history so no real reason for it honestly apart from meta. Ifin ya want a rainbow mog, just mog each slot with different colored armor and boom! Rainbow.

As usual you are WRONG again…am I hurting your feelings with the truth to make you say such hateful things…or are you actually a Narcissist and Manipulator?

1 Like

Blizzard is not going to close this topic.

I mean why not. If it can make people happy. To be honest I wouldnt wear it cause I dont really like tabard transmog much. But well why not

1 Like

This must be a coordinated thread lol. Regardless, it is obviously a precursor to all the threads that will hit in a few weeks. Well, If Blizzard were to add something that might be attributed to LGBT Pride month, there are a few other officially recognized months that should also be included in to the game - in the name of proper representation.

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

September

October

November

December

• Advent – begins on the fourth Sunday before Christmas (November 27-December 3) and ends on Christmas Day (December 25).

EDIT: There is even one international one that would violate the CoC.

7 Likes

I’d rock a rainbow tabard. I love rainbows.

I wish there was a Scourge and Scarlet Onslaught tabard, too.

1 Like

Same. I could see so many good transmogs to come out of it. It baffles me why this isn’t in the game right now!

2 Likes