Still no Rainbow/Pride transmog options?

Nothing is needed in a video game. It’s a suggestion. A very good suggestion that I think would be very healthy for the game.

2 Likes

just do a random mog run in outland and use the pieces as they come, it is going to accomplish what you want xD

1 Like

eh, why not?
It would make some players very happy, and some players mad.
which is basically every change they make to the game.

2 Likes

If you get mad over colorful transmogs, that’s something Blizzard can’t fix.

I’d never use

But I also see no issue adding a rainbow tabard or brighter color gear

1 Like

I’m not saying I would. but if you know the forums, basically every change gets a thread where someone’s complaining about it.

Certainly not needed. No group needs special attention in the digital world.

Except the red of the Horde.
FOR THE HORDE!

I will say this about having pride transmogs, if you do it for one you need to do it for all. So instead of asking for pride transmogs lets ask for a better tabard system so people can create whatever they like.

With in reason, with in reason.

2 Likes

so… none? because tabards suck

How rude. I want African American colors. Also I’m a cubs fan and I want a cubs tabard. But if you do that you need tabards for other ethnicities and MLB teams. I want cancer awareness tabards too! Their movement matters as well.

Blizzard can’t only do a rainbow one. It needs a tabard for every facet of life.

4 Likes

Yup. He’s learned you can troll with LGBT topics and he’s protected because of them, because Blizzard is afraid of blowback should they ban someone for posting these topics, even though he’s making the group look bad with them. In the end, he’s found a way to troll Blizzard themselves.

6 Likes

They would say that the rainbow is God’s promise to not destroy the earth by flood again. Rainbows are really pretty and not unique to gays. So why not?

This is so blatantly wrong and distasteful. The only ones who are trolling are those are are against a transmog or toy option that happens to be rainbow colored. There’s a few small minority that are very vocal but thankfully Blizzard has been restoring these threads in response to the bigots.

just make a rainbow colored transmog set.

Not until there is a cubs set. Or black history month set sorry.

Benefit of the doubt that you aren’t the OP posting on a low level alt, OP literally admitted he was trolling and his only reason for making the suggestion was to piss people off and cause arguments so he could report them and potentially get them banned.

So yeah, whether or not you agree with the premise of adding the tabard, the OP is definitely a troll, by their own admission.

3 Likes

I highly doubt this. Provide proof please.

Ok, I can do that.

There you go. Dude could have just asked for a rainbow tabard, but he very purposefully made it about representation. Then when pointed out he could have just asked for a rainbow tabard instead, he flat out states being inflammatory is a good way to bait people for an “easy account ban”.

5 Likes

Sounds like Talonel is doing a good job of it so far. I’ve read many replies on here that would be considered phobic. Maybe those types of people shouldn’t make remarks and they won’t have any problems.

2 Likes

I guess then it’s safe to assume that your support of the OP is also in bad faith.

1 Like