Still no answers about Brutosaur?

it’s still in the black market AH…
you get that if you are lucky!!
if they release the mount again, they have to release all other kinds of mount that unable to get anymore including the swift zulian tiger as well…
they had enough advertising that time and you lost the chance…
that’s it… wow was like that for last 18 years!

people had over 2 years to plan and get it if they wanted it.

if you didn’t have the gold, the mount was never intended for you anyway. It was intended for people who had been making gold over a long period of time.

major reason you don’t deserve it. That mount was announced 6 months prior to the release of BFA and then you had 2 years after to buy it.

It’s so rare that it’s not really something you can “work toward” Though. It might as well not be in the game. You probably have a better chance of getting struck by lightning in real life than catching it in the AH and being the first one to bid gold cap on it.

you knew this gonna happen when Brutosaur on sale for promotion… this is just same method, nothing different. I’m still bidding black market mystery boxes for Zulian switft tiger. I’m failing every time but fine. I love that rarity. I remember 40 men raids in original and took 7 days to complete the zul’gurub. That was totally tough job and i had only 3 time chances to run at the time. i wasn’t lucky enough and the mount has gone forever… I do respect whoever have that tiger. they did incredible job! now it show only at the Blk market AH, and I see people open boxes and get the tiger. thanks god we still have a chance anyway?? we gotta try to be cool… it is a kind of wow customic rule we follow.

I didn’t know that. It was a vendor mount so I assumed it would be forever like the Yak or the spider. Not that I care that much, just saying that I and probably most people didn’t expect a renege.

Wrong they had less then a year to get up the gold any way they could …the mount was never listed as a Limited time mount…where you get you info is a lie…nobody knew about what blizzard was going to do and go behind the backs of the player base and secretly try to remove the Long Boi…but they got caught and made up some stupid excuse why they were taking it out…again neither of the other two high gold mounts have been removed …it was their way to get those players there were a bit short on gold to go buy tokens to boost up their gold amounts…

it was known in beta before the expansion release FACT - people had over 2 years to get it. It wasn’t intended for people who didn’t have the gold in the first place.

No it isn’t. Unless they shadownerfed it’s spawnrate so low on BMAH that you statistically have a higher chance of winning the lottery 4x in a row it has been removed completely. We have data from various sources compiled and verified to prove it is not showing up. The 1 or 2 confirmed reports of it showing up in EU since the hotfix could be attributed to some sort of fluke or delay in rolling out the hotfix to that region as both those reports were within a month or two of the supposed hotfix implementation and zero since.

Since you clearly posted without reading anything said previously in the thread. WRONG, the Bruto mount was announced 6 months prior to the release of BFA as a regular permanent vendor gold sink mount and we had zero reason to assume it was ever going to be removed at the time just like the WOTLK mammoth, Pandaland Yak, and Legion Spider gold-sink mounts are all still available for everyone who can afford them.

Even still, ALL of that is besides the point here. The issue isn’t that Bruto was removed from the original vendor for 5 mil. The issue is Blizzard told us it was being moved to BMAH at the usual rate as other BMAH mounts. They made good on this and it was showing up regularly like this for about a year. Mid-SL Blizz released a hotfix saying it was just to add Bruto to the drop table from the unclaimed BMAH container. Ever since then we have not had a single bruto go up in BMAH across all servers in the entire NA reason. 1-2 times in EU right after the hotfix (meaning they could be a fluke or caused by delayed rollout of hotfix as EU hasn’t gotten one in over a year either as of now). This cannot be due to normal rng, as for Bruto to not have shown up anywhere across both regions in over a year defies probability unless it’s dropchance on BMAH was shadowchanged to be the single lowest dropchance of any item in the entire game of WoW ever by an insane margin. We have also not gotten a single confirmation of anyone ever in the entire world receiving a bruto from the unclaimed container.

Read before posting, stop being an arrogant prick, no one is asking for gibs or free bruto here we are asking for Blizzard to stop lying to peoples faces and then doing the opposite on a whim.

If it really is still available on BMAH, just with a shadownerfed spawnrate someone earlier in the thread manageed to calculate that based on not showing up a single time in over a year across all realms in EU and NA it’s dropchance would be lower than winning the lottery 4 times. That is not a realistic droprate. It’s either omegabugged or was shadow-removed against Blizzards words which is why we want answers

2 Likes

Great character name! :slight_smile:

they aren’t going to bring this mount back for people to get easy mode - they probably regret even putting it in the game in the first place.

1 Like

I wonder if it will be in Trading Post?

I am doubtful unless they totally lied about why they removed it. The reason for removing it still exists.

Literally no one is asking for some ezmode free gibs Brutosaur. We want it to regularly appear on BMAH and likely sell for gold cap every time (2x it’s original vendor price) just like they told us it would, and just like it was appearing before the “hotfix” that bugged/removed it entirely against what Blizz told us

they didn’t say how often it would appear though or whether it would appear in those mystery boxes - nothing has changed in that. you just assume it should appear on some sort of timer that is more frequent than blizzard.

Considering after the merge of every servers AH i cant sell anything without 200k+ people undercutting me in 5 seconds they should bring it back. Give everyone the chance to park a AH at a mailbox.

if you can’t figure out the way around that, then that brutosaur wouldn’t help you. people selling in that market aren’t doing the cancel and repost business.

Ok classic Andy

If Blizzard answers
“Yes, it is removed from the BMAH”
they will make a lot of people angry.

If Blizzard answers
“No, It’s still there, we don’t really know why it’s not showing up. Just RNG I guess”
they will make a lot of people angry

If Blizzard answers
“We really haven’t decided what we’re going to do with it yet… so it’s not on there, but we might put it there someday.”
they will make a lot of people angry.

So their doing the smart thing and letting internet people fight over trying to piece together a smattering of contradictory information and just doing nothing.

1 Like

Not to mention multi-box botters were driving the prices of everything way down and flooding the market with mats, making it extremely difficult for anyone not doing that to make any kind of tangible money.

With the elephant from wrath, and yak from mop still available for purchase, it made zero since to remove a 4 million gold sink from the game. Just bring it back…

2 Likes