Still no answers about Brutosaur?

Short notice? You had over a year, and a year after we got the announcement.
Since when is a year short notice.

1 Like

First off, a year will always be short notice on a 5 million gold mount that wasn’t released as being limited time to begin with. It’s already a massive rugpull, especially for a uniquely FUNCTIONAL mount. If Bruto didn’t have a unique AH vendor not available on any other mount in the game no one would mind it not being available in any way anymore but it does have it and it’s a distinct gameplay advantage/convenience the players that got it can use and abuse, while others are denied even the CHANCE to obtain it even with gold cap on BMAH like we were told we would be. That’s bull.

I went on hiatus from a basically universally agreed upon lackluster expansion long before the mount that was not released and billed as being limited time was datamined and then admitted to be getting removed and regardless it being removed from the original vendor like they said isn’t the issue here. The issue is they told us it was being removed from vendor and brought to BMAH. It was regularly appearing on BMAH across all servers/realms for about a year afterwards (as it should). Blizz released a hotfix they told us was intended to update the empty bmah container to also include chance at bruto. Bruto has since never appeared again on BMAH on NA, only twice on EU, Blizzard refuses to elaborate on WHY that is. This is the problem I and most people have. As it stands and as far as the data shows Blizzard lied to players and went back on their word by either removing it entirely or absolutely gutting it’s chance to appear on BMAH below any other mount available there including others that aren’t obtainable in other ways.

Blizz sid it would be available on BMAH. We want clarification and confirmation on it’s status in BMAH and a reason for why it has seemingly not appeared a single time across all of NA in 1.5 years when it was showing up regularly before the hotfix they released. We also want clarification and confirmation on it’s status from the unclaimed BMAH container because that’s what they said the hotfix was for, yet as far as all my research shows there has not been a single player confirmation of obtaining the Brutosaur that way at all. We just want answers and for blizz to make good on their word.

No damn exclusivity from this Long Boi owner…the dang mount should of never been removed in the first place and I have said that from the day the info about it being removed I have said that all along.

That was an exception, not the norm. 5 million isn’t that much gold for people who farm gold. Especially when you’re talking about an entire year available to grind gold for the mount.

They made the announcement about a year ahead of time. Which meant playing 2 hours a day, and grinding even the most garbage of low effort farms, would have got you the mount.

The bruto was datamined months before BFA launched. If you were hardcore enough you could have taken 12 chars into old raids every week and made more than enough gold to buy it in 6 months. And that isn’t even counting the access to gold missions for those few months in Legion.

1 Like

BMAH is completely random. By your own admission, it’s still shown up on EU 2 times. Blue post indicates that it’s working as intended.

Once again, the issue here is NOT the mount being removed from the original vendor at the end of BFA. The issue is Blizzard seemingly lying and going back on their word about it being available on the BMAH afterwards post-hotfix in mid shadowlands that caused it to seemingly stop appearing altogether and refusing to elaborate or properly answer the numerous tickets and threads that have been submitted regarding this issue over this time.

Its hard to say… a lot of mounts only show up once a year or so on the bmah.

Has it been looted from a chest yet?

<<<didn’t buy one dang token to buy my Long Boi…I walked into BfA and brought it day one of BfA going live…I had the gold already…thank you…

1 Like

I’ve seen this a lot from the salty bruto boys. They always seem to think everyone with a bruto only got it from buying tokens.

No answer is an answer.

It’s staying the way it is.

1 Like

The statistical probability of specifically bruto not appearing at all in 1.5 years across all NA servers, and not at all in the entire last year or so across all EU servers when every single other BMAH item has appeared multiple times across multiple servers in both these regions is basically improbable when it was appearing at the “normal” rate as these other mounts before that shadowlands “hotfix”.

There’s RNG, and then there’s “this thing is effectively not existent anymore, either by way of being shadow removed or by having it’s chance to appear significantly reduced for arbitrary reasons below every other mount/item that can appear there”

How many brutosaurs showed up on the BMAH between removal from the vendor, and the hotfix? I strongly suspect you don’t have numbers, but even if you did, when you’re talking about something rare, and with a time frame as short as between vendor removal and the hot fix, you don’t have a statistically significant amount of data to make the claims you’re making.

If the actual rarity means you’d only see one per year, and NA got 2 in 6 months, but then didn’t see any others for 1.5 more years. Is that still in line with it’s rarity? Or is the drop chance bugged?

1 Like

Not from me you won’t…I could careless if someone used real money cash and brought enough tokens to buy it…or maybe brought 1 or 2 to boost up their gold amounts…that is their business now …my frost is about how it was removed from the vendor and how blizzard made up response they did for reason they removed it…it was total BS remarks on their part…none of the other high gold mounts were ever removed and still on the vendors.

Except we LITERALLY have evidence for it showing up every few months across multiple realms both on NA and EU before the hotfix via BMAH logs from the TSM addon which would record that data whenever a user of the addon checked BMAH on a given realm

2 Likes

If you have the data, share it. Saying it exists, isn’t very compelling at all.

1 Like

TSM has some of that data available in a roundabout way, though most of it is not publicly released but they did release this statement a year ago. You could try to argue “uhuhuh they were only able to go back 3 months of data for this!” but if you continue to read, it states they do have the data from automated email notifications that individual players can set up to notify them when a bruto goes up and that the notification had nt gone off a single time in that span. They also were able to compare bruto popup rate in that 3 months to another rarely seen mount on BMAH (Mimirons Head) and a discrepancy of 73 pings for Mimiron compared to 0 brutos in that span says it all.

You can also browse your realms current BMAH listings through TSM addon and Undermine Journal, and people do track those regularly for themselves and no one has come forward with proof that they have seen it up or bought it after seeing it up that way either.

And the answer has been the same since it was announced near the end of Battle for Azeroth: Black Market Auction House.

I would actually have no problem with the Bruto being put up on the Trading Post for 2 gold.

That being said, I’d like my 4,999,998 gold back if that’s done.

Alright smartass then please kindly tell me why it has not appeared on any bmah US or EU in over a year