Steamwheedle Cartel Alliance Reconnections

@Nietzsky - I had almost forgotten about my Martyrdom/Drama days! Definitely remember now! LOL luckily my voice never got much deeper than that, but what server you rolling for Classic??

@Moxx - Good to see you’re back as well, I think I am going to roll on Fairbanks with a few buddies, would be awesome to get onto the same realm though! May have to roll an alt over there to join you

Also- I will let the dwarf thing slide :slight_smile:

Hullo Craft, I was Chessy, the Holy Priest in Argent Exodus. I healed you, Aildiin, Ariess, and Elyndryl countless times through BWL and such. I still have some screenshots from those days! Good times I hope to see again in the coming weeks and months!

2 Likes

Grobbulus ally side, going paladin (going for axesmithing and nightfall, chasing the dream of having the hand of rag on a pally).

@Palaplegia - Lol I actually found this… you and your buddies should come Grobbulus, looking forward to many fun rp events to come. I actually found the video we made the first 2 months of server open or so (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjMFzQIeB60)

Alliance
Name: Chapters
Race: Draenei
Class: Warrior

Did mostly pvp and some random raiding with guilds who needed warrior dps. Also name changed from Bluezone to Chapters.

Hey Narn! I used to play Siege.

Hey pals. It’s Thrin here.

Alliance
Name: Thrinwizzle, Mariwocket, Jillathee, Djargenstad, Kranthis
Race: Gnome, Gnome, Gnome, Dwarf, Nelf
Class: Warlock / Deathknight, Rogue, Warrior, Priest, Druid
Guilds: Skyfire, Awakened, Maniacal, Hammers of Magni (guild master during early BC, prior to Valentia), Valiant Dream

I’m super ready to dive back in to classic. I still fiddle around with Mariwocket the rogue on SwC, although I’m not even to the level cap yet.

I’ve reserved Mariwocket and Thrinwizzle on Bloodsail Buccaneers. These days I’m interested in a lot more low-key play, so it will be like the Good Old Days before I discovered raiding!

1 Like

Alliance
Name: Eoh
Race: Gnome
Class: Mage
Guild: Brotherhood of the Stag

I had a few other alts but this was my first and main character. I’ve been playing off and on as time/life allows but was thinking about diving back into classic. Just wondering if any of the old gang was still around and/or thinking about playing classic? Definitely enjoyed the game more with you all around.

Blizz: BeefStyck#1356

Doubt anyone remembers me.
Alliance
Name: Roxxus
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Guilds: AFI, Prophecy

Alot of familiar names in this thread though.

Night Elf-Priest: Demetriarch
Human Priest: Silaran

Guild: Republic of Azeroth

Characters: Philostrate, Donwynn

Alliance
Name: Vylemacer
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Guild: Wraiths of Azeroth, Sovereign, Ethos, Inception, Pantheon

By far my best memory was organizing a simultaneous raid on every Horde city (I believe it was only 5 at the time), where we had Ethos, Pantheon, Unity, and Natural Order, along with a host of other smaller guilds join at the same time on the same day to take over all the major cities. And it surprisingly worked. What good times.

1 Like

Alliance
Name: Salah
Race: Dwarf
Guild: Apex / Nemesis

Friends with Shaqanna in Apex. Then joined Nemesis as they were the only daytime raiding guild on the server. Server #s died so we moved to Eldre’Thalas to join Epic. GM was a total dumpster fire (you know who you are) so we reformed Nemesis there. Still around.

Vyle you beautiful bastard!

it’s amazing how many of these people i recognize from back in the day

HOLY HECK, I KNEW I’D FIND SOMEONE! Hiya Siege!

I see a lot of names I remember so far, but I haven’t looked at them all yet!

Name: Ithadwyn (Ithy)
Guilds: Emerald Knights, Brotherhood of the Stag

I still play every now and again on Cenarius <3 I hope to reconnect!

If you wanna chat:

ProxyV#1965

2 Likes

Spen! Omg hi!!!

1 Like

Good to see you again, Thrin!

Heya! Good to see you!

Heeeeeey lady. Just wanted to say hi - haven’t talked to you in a very long time, but I hope you’re doing well. I’ve still got the original Hanelore, human paladin chilling on Moon Guard. I made a Dwarf priesty on Bloodsail Buccaneers and conned Taurs the kitty cat to come play as well if you’d like to say hi. Though, he knows you as Temperance :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like