Steamwheedle Cartel Alliance Reconnections

Thorun, we might see each other on BB!

What server are you rolling on?

You reserved your name?

I reserved 3 chars on Grob (one of them being Dren), but I also wanna reserve Dren on BB. You’re maining on BB? Human pally?

Name: Twilightkey/Dothack
Class: Mage/Priest

Lots of familiar faces here from SwC, that’s great to see! i’ll be rolling the same characters Alliance side on Pagle with some irl friends. I plan on maining the priest this time around. If you end up on Pagle, let’s group up sometime! Twilightkey#1324

Heyu- Dwarf Warrior
Quad - Nelf Druid
don’t remember the guild i was in as i wasn’t into raiding. I hope someone might remember me tho. i still do play on SwC but lost contact with some.

Looking for Whisperwind, this is Nazdar the pally, we used to play all the time. You and your husband used to play, I think he was a warlock.

Ya. I have no imagination.

Pretty good, I’m saving to buy a house. Belaris is married with two kids now. How have you been?

Name: Gonba
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Guild: I have not a clue to many to remember

looking for anyone of my old friends. Including you Raz.

Thats awesome, similar situation here everything is good. Feel free to add me on Discord. Gropes#9410

1 Like

Name: Trixilly
Race: Gnome
Class: Mage
Guild: Thunderbrew Guard and then Silver Fern

Also: Faemoon, Nelf Druid. (this was my main in BC )

I mostly leveled late Vanilla and didn’t really start raiding until BC - after BC I transferred to Argent Dawn horde-side with some friends, but I’m looking forward to returning to the Alliance.

I haven’t really played any expansion consistently since WotLK though I popped back in a bit. It’d be cool to meet up with old friends. I saved names on Atiesh but I might change to the RP realm, I’m so undecided!

Either way, looking forward to making new WoW friends!

2 Likes

Its neat to see all these old guild names again.

@Finrod Hey! I remember you. For some reason thought you were a dwarf priest, sorry for the insult lol. I was Mourngrym the Paladin healer from and later , and . Good to see you! We rolled on Grobbulus (Rp-PvP) server. Good to see you back inaction. Zaxarius is still around, another Paladin in an above post.

You’re a Kiwi? Are you Darktrust? Don’t even tell me you don’t remember the Rannin!

1 Like

I am not darktrust but I knew of him! Was he a female nightelf Priest? He and I were defs mates in Vanilla and I think BC! few good yarns on vent

@Ringtest - I got my name on Bloodsail Buccaneers.

Esme, NE hunter :slight_smile: look me up if you make a toon there!

1 Like

That is Darktrust. We were guildmates in RAV. Had a lot of fun with him and a few others in the BGs of BC. Good luck out there!

1 Like

Raphael - 60 Warrior
Kigro - 60 Shaman

Was in Geist/ Martyrdom/ Drama/ Dreadstorm…. we were the cats who created the RP event in the early days dragging Teremus to Stormwind (Maryrdom, good ole’ Kamie), switched Horde side after the Geist/Drama merger fell apart, then led horde progression for a little until xfers killed the server.

@Finrod - I remember you being a 12-14 year old with WAAAAAY too much baritone in your voice

LF Arthonis, Kami, Zasi, Cuddles, Josh, Torkinar

@Finrod - Remember your brief Martyrdom/Drama days? I still remember how ridiculously low your voice was at like 13-14 lol

Raphael/ Kigro