Steamwheedle Cartel Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Steamwheedle Cartel (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

1 Like

Alliance
Name: Dyvym
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Guild: Enders / Apex (Co-GM with Tubs)

Looking to touch base with anyone who participated in Enders / Apex and see if we can get some of the old gang back together.

Hey Laftahl, you owe us a Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

5 Likes

Alliance
Name: Mourngrym
Class: Paladin
Guild: The Advent / Conviction/ Apex / Pantheon / Maniacal

Other names:
Zaon / Pax / Bavragor / Adrasteia

Going to be rolling a Druid. Many many fond memories of SWC. @Dunalin. I don’t think we played together but was friends with Tubs and played with a bunch of the same people. I don’t know how many RP servers there will be but I will definitely be there. Hopefully some familiar faces show up!

4 Likes

I had been with Enders with Tubs when the original GM’s looted the guild vault and split to another server. Tubs and I took over to keep it all falling apart and renamed Enders to Apex.

I split after getting hacked shortly after TBC came out - right around the time Tubs merged Apex with either Conviction or Pantheon.

I’ll be on an RP server as well - and if enough old Apex/Enders folks manage to show up, let’s try to organize.

2 Likes

Greetings everyone!

Name: Andomin
Class: Mage
Guilds: Enders, Conviction, Pantheon.

As many of you know, Lore and Enders were the original raiding guilds on SWC. Lore became Conviction and Enders became Apex. Both Conviction and Apex merged to become Pantheon.

Pantheon will be playing classic. So far we’ve had 12 members say they’re interested, along with a few horde side players (horde Ando/Andosaurus and Rizarin). If you are interested in playing with Pantheon once Classic launches, contact Kaj on discord (Kaj#2826) or post here!

1 Like

Dyvym, we’re trying to get in touch with Tubs and Alluring. If you have a way of contacting them, let us know!

1 Like

I haven’t talked to Tubs since I left Apex - but I’m sure someone from the old gang has a way to contact him.

I’ll contact Kaj and let him know I’m onboard. I’ve got 3 other personal friends who will likely be joining, one of which was with us in Apex.

2 Likes

Name: Brynne/Betsea, Dwarf Priest
Old Guilds: Knights of TheWAY, Redeemed, Awakened, Hidden Legends, and Thunderbrew Guard

I’ll be rolling a gnome mage and dwarf paladin on Bloodsail Buccaneers in Classic, with the guild Random Encounter.

Looking to meet up with anybody from those guilds, and other folks from the server! Already see some names that I recognize from back in the day. waves :slight_smile:

“Best RP server ever, ever.”

2 Likes

Alliance
Name: Talthis
Race: Night Elf
Class: Priest
Guild: Apex, Pantheon (still there! :D)

What Ando said above! Discord!!!

2 Likes

Mourngrym come play with us! Message Kaj on discord Kaj#2826.

Just sent him a message. Super excited!

Zaxarias, Human, Paladin
The Advent, Giest

~Top Heals!
Authentic#1819

2 Likes

Alliance
Name: Kronides
Class: Warlock
Guild: Apex

I remember you, Dyvym and Talthis–good times on the old 40-mans! Good to see you guys again.

kronides#1414

1 Like

Alliance
Name: Arcturius
Guild: Azeroth Mercenary League; Forget the rest.

Holy pally!

#HolyDiver1149

Heya Kronides – long time for sure.

We’re getting a bit of the old gang back together over on Pantheon Discord.

I’m Dyvym#2060 - and either Andomin (Ando#3621) or Kaj (Kaj#2826) can get you onboard.

If you know of any other old guildies, tell 'em the band is getting back together. Also, you win 10000000 DKP if you have information leading to the arrest of a fat, stinky Dorf named Tubs.

1 Like

Inisule, NElf Warrior or Svenge, Draenei Shaman
Argent Exodus, Natural Order, Prophecy

I was around in AE through Vanilla and mid-BC, when I moved to NO and later Prophecy. I was mostly on Inisule until Burning Crusade. I was one of those dudes who spent way too much time on the old forums, too.

5 Likes

Alliance
Name: Thorun
Race : Human
Guild: Knights of Valor.

4 Likes

Svenge! Long time no see. If you want to roll with Pantheon hit me up on discord! Ando#3621

Alliance
Name: Craft
Class: Warrior
Guild: Argent Exodus

I’ll be on one of the RP servers, and looking to run into some old friends. And i see you there, Svenge.

Crafticus#11636

5 Likes

hello losers,

alliance
name: salha
race: human
class: rogue

i mostly spent way too much time on the forums. lookin forward to selling you a bunch of flowers on the auction house.

2 Likes