Steamwheedle Cartel Alliance Reconnections

@Ringtest oh I hope you come visit us on Bloodsail!!! I’m so glad you remember us. Man time flies. I’ll post our toon names after we get them reserved tomorrow.

1 Like

Astras / Xand
Night Elf / Night Elf
Hunter / Priest
Guild: The Knights of Valor

Hey Thorun and Dren!

1 Like

Name: Deficio
Race: Gnome
Class: Warlock
Guild: Order of the Bloodmoon

If anyone remembers me feel free to send a message or reply! Been a long time since I played on Steamwheedle. My character was male back then too. Going to have characters on the RP realm Bloodsail Buccaneers for sure. Shoutout to Tippie and Niraven (spelling?) in case you see this!

Alliance
Name: Onira / Myrtille
Race: Gnome / Human
Class: Mage / Priest
Guild: Argent Exodus, Apex, Ethos

Terenia#1490

Can’t wait to find old man Craft.

3 Likes

Alliance
Name: Nalda
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Guild: I started raiding in a guild called Tormented Souls, then was in Apex for a minute, and Knights of Valor for a bit, then I built my own guild called Velocity and it’s still going on SWC today.

Thorun! Holy cow, you’re in Velocity now. That’s AWESOME. :smile: Good to see you’re doing well!

1 Like

Myrtille!! How are you? We met on Dalaran server, didn’t we? In Might & Magic? Then back to SWC :slight_smile: good times!

2 Likes

Hey Hey! How have you been?

Yep. Salha. Still classy. :slight_smile: Have I got a manifold with your name on it? Yes, I do.

1 Like

Hey all! Telamir here, from forum madness back in the day.

Night elf druid, used to run with Silver Fangs originally, then ended up in Prophecy. Good to see some familiar faces. Looking at you, Spennig and Salha.

I’m on Discord primarily these days. Telamir#7443

:smiley:

4 Likes

Oh man. Talk about blast from the past. How have you been?

1 Like

Okay! I’ve got Tielyn set up on Alliance side and Sabarrh set up on Hordeside on BSB. Sharmali will also be playing ‘somewhat’, and we have a plan to queue for WSG so she can duly mind control me en route to kicking my tail for old times sake. I’ll bring my turtle. :slight_smile:

Ath!! Long time my friend,
Alliance
Name:Khale/Eluss
Race:Human/Draenei
Class:Lock/Shaman
Guild:Lore/Conviction
I moved to sisters of elune too after the SWC days. I plan on playing again myself. If anyone wants to find me in game Eluss#1523

1 Like

Nalda good to see you (was Avoria in Velocity and Medivh)

1 Like

Khale! It’s great to hear from you, man! I sent a request in-game. porkins#1155

Treblig Human Pallie and Deathhunter NE Hunter hardcore PVP and Raiders father and son in LOA, Knights of Valor. We were kind of white knight characters always willing to help others

1 Like

Alliance
Name: Deathhunter
Race: Night Elf
Class: Hunter
Guild: Lords of Acid(Majority) a few others I can’t currently remember.

Father was Treblig - Human Paladin that I also dragged into LoA for a bit.

I was Hunter Class Lead for a bit in the guild.
If you raided with us you probably remember Ringtest and I chatting like little school girls during the raid lol.
Was also heavy into PvP, had made it to Knight Captain by level 40.
Goal was to get commander but then I got pulled into PvEing and went from there.

Hoping to connect with everyone and relive some amazing memories and create some new ones!

Nalda! Khale! AHH! Long time no see! My blizzid is Ando#11660 and on discord it’s Ando#3621! Glad to see both of you are still around!

Dragonlink, were you at one point in a guild called The Keepers of Justice?

oh wow whats up!! theres so many names i havent seen since i was a teenager lmfao

i hooked up with the lads organizing in thread, i’ll be on Grobullus! (rppvp) i’ll have to come say hi to you bloodsail folks every now and then

tellaaaaaaa :purple_heart: