Steamwheedle Cartel Alliance Reconnections

im going to roll on the one RP server. I personally find RP servers are more chill still haha

1 Like

The Dyvm-copter still exists - so does the bird. Squawk

1 Like

Svenge! :smiley: You’re alive! :slight_smile:

mutters something about there being way more Alliance than Horde that look familiar…

Also, still on SWC, still on Tielyn. Amazingly, still raiding, and hanging onto my Prophecy tag.

2 Likes

Name: Roony
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid
Guild: Emerald Dream

I used to hang out in Goldshire a lot! Hope to see some familiar faces.

People I hung out with frequently: Kiraptor, Avan, Kroanos, Alfrune, Adowson, Eius, Pranster, and Protectorr

Anyone have a discord hang out for SWC players?

1 Like

@Salha Tahby-Moonguard - Hey it’s Mourn! I was looking for your email address but couldn’t find it on my old account. Kaz#4158.

I was the Paladin you would duel for 2 hours straight for a month in the mornings. Glad to find so many familiar faces.

3 Likes

no worries, i havent used that email account in years anyway. i’ll add u. good to see you again!

1 Like

Alliance
Name: Athelas
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Guild: Lore/Conviction

Ando! Kaj! Man, I don’t know that you guys remember me, but I raided with you guys back in Lore and Conviction, with my buddy Hakeldama.

2 Likes

Haha yeah! I remember both of you! Let’s catch up on discord, send me a message! Ando#3621

1 Like

Nasio
Human
Prot Warrior
Guilds: Venomyth / Hammers of Magni

We were always the 3rd best raiding guild right behind Apex/Patheon and use to fill in on many of the raids. For the most part we are all still together to this day in retail but if any members fell off down the road hit me up!

Hakeldama / Culumalda
Human / Night elf
Paladin / Hunter
Guilds: Lore , Conviction

Hey Athelas, Ando, Kaj!

1 Like

Stanzwar

I was in like everything on SWC lol

Sup Ando :slight_smile: other Ando dropped outta touch w me for some reason but if him and Riz are coming, my idiot self might very well be in

Oh yeah

Stanzwar #7360 on Discord

HAK! Hit me up on discord! Ando#3621

Hey STC players
I was in Nutty Warriors Snowgem was my first hunter. …I am still in WOW in most all expansions but Pandora. I also had priest back in Vanilla named Mayleen and she up around 100.

I agree with you…RP servers are fun and my Priest married guild members…so fun!!

Elivanna
NE Hunter
Guilds: Prophecy, LoA

I’ll be rolling Alliance on Bloodsail Buccaneers and hoping to run into some old pals, especially you VOODOOU! Where the hell are you sir???

RINGTEST!!! Cyton [NE Druid- Prophecy, LoA, Advent] and I remember you ! Hope to see ya when Classic rolls out!!!

1 Like

Pantheon has decided that we will be playing on Grobbulus (RP-PvP) as Alliance. If you’d like to join us, send me a discord message! We hope to see many familiar names on Grobbulus! Name reservations are tomorrow at 6 PM EST, so we just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case they were planning on playing on the same server as we are.

Cheers!
Andomin (Discord: Ando#3621)

Oh my god Cyton & Elivanna from my original first raiding guild! It has been over a decade! I am also hoping the legend Voodoou will make an appearance, the only human warrior who looked like Halle Berry!

What a time to be alive, SWC for life

2 Likes

@Authentic Zaxarias! Hey man! It’s been a super long time! Hit me up on Kaz#4158. Would love to have you along. I remember going back and forth with you on the heal meters. Good times! Paladins for life.