Steamwheedle Cartel Alliance Reconnections

Name: Dragonlink
Race: Night Elf
Class: Warrior
Guild: Prophecy/Pantheon

Other names:
Dargonette

Im playing classic on Horde side this time around but this is a cute idea. Hello Steamwheedle my favorite part of you was the forums.

1 Like

Alliance
Casca
Gnome Warlock
Enders / Apex

I was there when Varoc and them split and stole the bank when they opened up server transfers. I stayed around when we changed to Apex. I also played a Rogue named Scrat - Human.

1 Like

Casca! Welcome back! We were all talking on discord last night and we couldn’t remember Varoc’s name! If you plan on raiding again message me on discord! Ando#3621

-Andomin

Char name: Addison
Race/Class: Human Rogue
Guild: Argent Exodus

ENTIRE EPOCHS AGO I was once serendipitously put in charge of a really wonderful RP raiding guild. What a terrible decision that was. I miss staying up really, really, really late having fantastic conversations with fantastic people whilst stabbing things in the face.

Hey, Craft. I see you.

2 Likes

Poor sucker.

Also, aren’t you just down the road from me nowadays?

1 Like

Thorun!

Name: Drenvoroth
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Guild: Knights of Valor, Coalition Victory

2 Likes

No way. no freaking way. Dren!! IM married with a baby and a another one on the way now hahahahhahah. i fricking grew up! silly of me i know. haha

2 Likes

Nice to see so many familiar names!

Still Wizzet from SWC.
Race: Gnome
Class: Mage
Guild: Enders / Apex / Unity

Welcome back to all the original SWC players.

5 Likes

Yes. Also entirely by accident.

2 Likes

Name: Resputin
Race: Dwarf
Class: Warrior(prot)
Guild: Prophecy, Hidden Legends(Guild Leader), Maniacal

Lots of good memories from those times, rerolling a human warrior this time because way more aware of min/maxing this time around haha.

4 Likes

Hai!

Originally:
Name: Spennig (and others)
Class: Druid
Guilds: Valiant Dream, Awakened

Still hanging around on SWC, Spennig went DK, Druid is now Sharrianel. Still in Valiant Dream, though it’s all of me and my alts and a friend who isn’t playing right now…

Good to see names I remember!

For anyone wanting to chat:
Blizzchat - Sharrianel#1824
Discord - Spennig#7597

5 Likes

Howdy again Spen!

2 Likes

Howdy! Good to see you!

I used to play on a few different servers but I moved to Steamwheedle after leaving Kirin Tor. I used to play at Druid named Starlyr. Not sure what connections I have still here but it’ll be cool to chat it up with those i used to know.

Was on SWC in the early days playing as one of the only Kiwis from New Zealand. Played on the server from classic until release of Cataclysm

Name: Ringtest
Class: Mage
Guilds: Lords of Chaos, Argent Exodus, Random Acts of Violence

Looking into raiding with some of the old SWC legends who would stand tall and proud on the ironforge bridge near the AH. My teenage years were spent so happily on this server, best community.

1 Like

Crazy, I’m happy for you!
We had some great times on SWC! Are you going to reroll on the server?

Name: Feyuna
Class: Priest
Guilds: Ethos, Natural Order, Prophecy

It’s crazy how many of the people on here i remember from back in the day. Remember playing with probably 70% of the people who’ve posted on here. SWC Represent!

Any of the other Ethos people still around?

1 Like

Alliance
Name: Reithal
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid
Guild: T A P S / Apex

I remember the Dyvym-copter well…

I have Dryden and Maximost on my RID friends list. They’ve not been on in ages.

1 Like

Alliance
Name: Paraclete
Race: Human
Class: Priest
Guild: Sovereign / Ethos / Rise Of Legends

Other names:
Mortimous

It’s the weirdest mixture of nostalgia and excitement! Pantheon is voting on a server on Sunday, so I’ll be sure to post here for anyone who wants to roll on a server with familiar names. :slight_smile:

1 Like