Stealth ability doesn’t feel stealthy because of Spy

I don’t want to know what an alt to you is then… Probably drop a bombshell of truth so big we can’t fathom what you’ll come up with next.

Well damn, now you’ve got me curious.

an alts and alt it’s the class i dont enjoy as much as my main. I should point out that even on the wiki that in the description of main it starts it with Generally as in main can mean more than this the the common meaning for main is this…

Is there a reason for you being such an A-hole? Here is my dropbox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bir9tmvuawviypg/Radar-1.0.zip?dl=1

Yeah, your main is your most played. Typically your best character. You’ve said that was your main before, but then said you’ve got a different definition of a main.

Definition of an alt.

Prob’ just Ferneth and I rubbing off on everyone. Apologies.

1 Like

no thats the common def it does not make it the only one.

again my rogue is my main as it is the class i love the most and if you put a gun to my head and said pick a class i would say rogue. doesnt mean im gonna play rogue the most.

Hell, if I enjoy one thing more than another, I typically do it more than the thing I enjoy less.

But if that’s how your brain functions, go gank those questing lowbies.

Thank you Blindfaith. I am sorry that you had to feel that you had to apologize for someone else. These topics do get heated. Best wishes.

never learn to savor that which you enjoy did you.

Man, I continue enjoying it until I can’t anymore. Reason why my alts have 250-1.5k hours on them. Put allot of hours into this game, bit insane myself I suppose. Guess you’re not alone.

i savor it and thus never grow sick of it. its always fresh always fun.

I savor it in the sense I enjoy it completely, it’s rare for me to grow sick of a character I put time into.

Having a download link to an addon people didn’t use doesn’t make it usable in 2005. There are a few other undeveloped addons that no one used also. This wasn’t a thing until TBC.

Having a couple people who made the addon, develop and test it for bugs in game doesn’t mean the addon was used by people in 2005.

If you can link a single vanilla pvp video that has this or addons like this in 2005, be my guest. For something as strong as it is, there’s a reason why it wasn’t used.

too much of a good thing will were a person down heres the thing i could sit in stv all day everyday but not everyone is in stv all day every day its hot spots so its only really worth ganking when everyone’s on why should i waste time sitting around waiting for a gank just because everyone is offline?

Sounds like you need to get into some twinking. I’ve got 25 pieces of 19 twink gear, 350 swiftness potions, and 120 thistle teas saved for that reason.
Don’t understand the appeal of ganking in STV. I’d find that boring after like 4 or 5 kills, they literally pose 0% threat… I can put on crippling on the rogue I made and auto-attack 80% of them to death.

And that’s where we get back to what I was saying earlier, about how you think everyone and their grandmother edited their combat logs. They didn’t.

takes a lot of gold to twink <.< and you really don’t need to twink unless you plan to be hardcore bg and rogues don’t do that well in bgs as compaired to other classes.

Um… Rogues are S tier. What?
Hunter, pally, priest, rogue. They dominate the 19 range.

Cheaper than you think, I picked those 25 items up when the server first launched. Spent less than 50g. What it does take is time though… Time is where twinks come in.

Nah, they’re fun for casuals too. Dueling, and just chilling. Gives an end goal to reach at low level, it’s fun and changes it up from another level 60.

They are really good in the 19,29 bracket and they even have solid effective roles in WSG and AB.

you will see warlocks and priests are gonna be wrecking people. rogues have fantastic dps great for pve boss fights and 1v1 ganks. not so great for bgs

Warlocks don’t do much at 19, and priests are mainly for healing. They get nuked by rogues and hunters. You’ve gotta ride the hunters as a healer, otherwise you’ll get shredded at range.

and outside of that bracket they are lackluster