Steady Flying

Baby

You don’t know what you saying… all this. nonsense jib jabber, Dragonriding is faster better then normal flying.

Speed is king.

:handshake:
Pleasure doing business with you.

Tl;dr nothing said here by anyone is going to change blizzards mind.

Pathfinder isn’t going anywhere. Tbc flight isn’t being removed in TWW. Dynamic is default flying now. Thems the facts we know so far :dracthyr_shrug:

Pathfinder builds character.
:muscle:
The joy of unlocking pathfinder, I think I’ll use TBC Flying just for 10 minutes after that, just for the sake of the good ol’ days of TBC.

Patchfinder punishes players especially the disabled.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

5 Likes
punishment
/pŭn′ĭsh-mənt/
noun
  1. The imposition of a penalty or deprivation for wrongdoing.

the swift punishment of all offenders.

1. A penalty imposed for wrongdoing.
  2. Rough treatment or use

There is no penalty for anyone because everyone has access to the Great and evergreen Skyriding on launch, and you can complete the whole campaign with just ground mounts. In fact most of times I’ve traveled on ground mounts during TWW campaign because it was faster between points I was.

Furthermore, it is a stretch to call it a punishment, how punished you were in the past 18 years I don’t know, only you can make these nonsensical arguments, that is kind of your expertise ain’t it.

Collective punishment of players with PF is a bad idea and that is a loss that BlizZard can avoid and should avoid IMO.

5 Likes

The only punishment happening is within your head, because it is not real.

See you on August 22nd Skyryding the skies!

1 Like

The game will be too buggy to launch early unfortunately. It is being pushed out too fast.

Furthermore Patchfinder must go because it punishes players that choose to play differently IMVHO.

Truthfully what is happening is that BlizZard has lost touch of why every ones time should be equally valued.

1 Like

It good thing I bought that goblin surf board Mafic remind me I gonna air surfing.

Ride the wave but watch for the bugs on launch day. I warned people that this expansion is not ready as it needs time to cook.

Which is why people will be frustrated when they can not finish certain quests and the campaign.

I warned people…

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

3 Likes

Mafic’s following in the long tradition on the forums of making something up, then getting mad that it’s not how the game works.

1 Like

That isn’t true.

The truth is that TBC normal flying should not be segregated because it impacts too many players. That impact has a ripple effect on existing but also new and retuning players

5 Likes

Unfortunately, the game director (who is the one that actually gets to make that call, not you) disagrees.

And then the bean counters stepped in WoD to stop him from removing TBC flying forever.

The customer is always right.

3 Likes

Those are the facts as of right now. What I’m worried about is Steady Flight being removed in the future

2 Likes

They may try again but we are ready.

All they had to do is leave it alone but they chose to make it into timed played metrics.

6 Likes

Oh whatever…

1 Like

I can’t see them doing that without adjusting vigor further and making other adjustments.

Tbh I don’t think they will. They’ll just stop pumping out new tbc flying mounts.

Not everyone can use Sky gliding.

So you kind of missed the entire point of the threads talking about accessibility issues.

3 Likes

Yeah, not everyone can spell it correctly either I can see.
But in your case I understand why you can’t.