Steady Flying

The principle is what matters more in my view.

I would say the narrative or high ground has been lost by what happened with covenant locking, azerite armor, etc.

Too many rigid decisions and for that reason this is the player base providing feedback.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

2 Likes

Must me so nice to have both uses of arms and hands to play this game now…right now I just lost the use of my left arm and hand cause of stroke damage…it happens on and off so I guess I’ll be stuck using a ground mount to make some of you happy while you use dynamic flight on day 1 of TWW…see Stroke victims have this happen now…we lose function most times of our left arm…I get these attacks on and off daily.

6 Likes

I’m sorry that happened to you. You can bind your dynamic abilities to mousebinds. I fly almost exclusively with my right hand only.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that.

I am not going to pretend what that is like to go through. All I can say is everyone has the right to be able to play WoW without feeling stressed out.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

6 Likes

I also feel like this. What’s the point of locking it if we have a way faster way of flying already?

10 Likes

That is very lucid and congruent point that cuts right to the heart of the matter. Thanks for your contribution.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

To highlight dynamic flying. They want to highlight it without being overly intrusive with pathfinder requirements.

I don’t care for the old flying, I absolutely love dragonriding or whatever the new name is. Sometimes the old flying is useful when you want to go really slow cause you’re trying to find something, but I’d never go to the old one overall. And despite this lack of care for it, I’m like… but why lock it? What’s gained from that?

7 Likes

A lot of people either will use DR only, some use both or some use TBC only. Locking doesn’t make sense of TBC normal flying.

6 Likes

Blizzard is highlighting Skyriding because it is what players want.
They don’t do things to appease the 0,000001% forum complainers.

:bird: :dragon:

1 Like

That is why most players want to have the choice. Taking away choice never works out as we have seen the last few expansions.

5 Likes

Just means I gotta shine brighter in a weary world. Have a good one.

5 Likes

Here is a choice for you:
:door:

You too.

But this is why keeping our spirits up in a positive light will allow us to prevail.

Thank you.

3 Likes

I feel like I need a sign off now…

:bow_and_arrow: :eyes:

2 Likes

That is what we are pointing out that this path forward makes things less accessible which hinders player progression but also fun.

Progression and fun are both linked together as a result of forcing the use of DR for players unable to use DR in the first place.

The lack of consistency is the problem.

3 Likes

It is consistent: TBC flying is locked behind pathfinder as it has been since Pathfinder was introduced.

Skyriding is not because it was never behind pathfinder.

Very consistent!

:bird: :dragon:

Thanks for the free contribution for the thread.

But I am still here because this is an important topic to discuss. TBC normal flying has stood the test of time because is a very popular feature for elite players, casual players and any other player.

3 Likes

nice comment, can you please share the statistics behind this affirmation?

I love old flying.

7 Likes