Steady Flying

Thanks, good to know.

Did you beta because although I did ride down to the last zone I would not call it friendly.

Coreway isn’t friendly, Hallowfall water areas are not exactly ground mount friendly, and Kaz, forget about it…

1 Like

So when I disagree with you I have a campaign but when you disagree with me you don’t have it.

How do you even say that with a straight face?

1 Like

SoulsoBreezy put out a long post about it after he purposely leveled a character solely on the ground. He ran into two places that were annoying, but not a single spot where you were required to fly to get there.

2 Likes

Because I’ve never said that an aspect of the game used by disabled to be removed from the game.

As I’ve said, I’m campaigning to have Steady flight remain in the game.

Well, I know of a quest right after getting to the Isle of Down that flat out requires you to use a mount to get to a tower, no ground mounts allowed since there is also no way to climb up to the top of the tower. Luckily, there is a normal flight mount a person can take.

Therefore, since you are quoting someone Idgaf about nor know, and the fact I know of this quest I just described I am gonna metaphorically throw a yellow flag on what you wrote.

Edit - which does not change my mind about any of this, people deserve normal flight right off the bat.

4 Likes

At the start of beta you kill a big mob to gain Skyriding. Right after that you are given a quest to Skyride through a bunch of hoops to the capital of the zone. This can’t be done on a ground mount.

3 Likes

You’re campaigning for something.
I’m not.

You’re attacking me for my opinion.
I’m not attacking you.

I hope you can think about and understand the difference.

There’s an optional mount you can take there.

I disagree with this view.

1 Like

See my post above. There’s an optional mount that you can use.

2 Likes

So in other words, you aren’t forced to dragonride.

Which is what was said.

There is an option to use their mount and you do not have to do it yourself.

1 Like

Does it fly through the rings for you?

1 Like

It’s not that we hate it. Most of us agree with Blizz that players should experience the zones and story line before they start skipping stuff. Steady flight makes it easier to skip stuff.

For clarity let me say that I would do it different. I would provide gameplay reasons why flight of any kind wasn’t practical until we’d cleared the zones. I would put in air defenses and/or atmospheric problems and let you try it but make it risky/impractical.

1 Like

Yes and then takes you right to the first quest giver on the tower.

3 Likes

You are quite the whipper snapper, thou :wink:

2 Likes

That is excellent, shows Blizzard really does consider accessibility

1 Like

You throw away any moral high horse you had with this.

Removing Pathfinder isn’t good enough for you, you just want everyone to “suffer”.

You don’t actually care about anyone you just want to be miserable.

Well, you disagree because you would’ve to admit that you are WRONG of accusing me of running a campaign against TBC Flying.

And everyone can see here you don’t have the dignity and honesty to admit you were wrong.

Fine. You’re not worth my time either.
And one last time again, because dishonest people go to ignore and I won’t be seeing your next replies:

I personally hope TBC flying gets removed for the betterment of the game :slight_smile:

The only place that I saw an issue was when you need to go down the Coreway. Theres no automatic way to get down. It’s not a huge deal because you can use a glider or even get on a Sky Riding mount and float to the bottom.

I reported it. Hopefully they add a flight master like from the beach.

3 Likes