Steady Flying

You chose to engage with his horrible comparison, so I explained how detrimental the choice was.

That still doesn’t affect combat. You can do the same thing with a ground mount or dynamic or just walking, heroic leaping, charging.

That was only one fight in the last raid though. And worst case, you can sidecart.
I’m not understanding these examples as you aren’t truly limited.
They are time savers (aside from the one fight in raid). That is all.

QoL for combat engagement is a take I guess.

Certain dungeons require you to use it.

1 Like

don’t those all have taxi options?

1 Like

The DF dungeon one of them requires a Skyride to be able to do the dungeon.

2 Likes

There is a taxi service in Nokud.

1 Like

Your blowing things way out of proportion. I never said you could only engage in combat with tbc flight. I was giving an example on how I feel it gives me an advantage. An advantage I don’t feel I get from other modes of travel. I don’t know why you want to argue this, I am not saying tbc flight works this way for anyone else. It’s simply a statement on one reason I prefer steady flight.

4 Likes

Exactly which is the beauty of TBC normal flying. That is why it is one of the pillars and crown jewels of WoW.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

LMAO…i mute the thread…again…so they start false flagging random posts knowing I’ll see the green note to try to drag me back in…AGAIN.
sorry kids…I understand…you miss me and all, but Im NOT interested in you wasting more of MY time with your attentiontrolling.
Thread is STAYING muted.

Yup.

There is a thread in beta discussing this particular issue.

Honestly it is a bigger issue than most want to admit.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

4 Likes

Funny thing is, the moment you use the flight path in said dungeon, people vote kick you because you are wasting their time, but that’s fine, you can always just re-queue and get kicked again.

4 Likes

“Wasting their time” more like not following their little meta BS.

1 Like

which dungeon? bc i thought the one with the centaur things had a free ride npc

Nokhud does have flight point and allows steady flight

I was talking about Tindral. Sorry I said dungeon.

Why do you want Steady Flight deleted? It’s much slower than Skyriding, just don’t use it if you don’t like it and leave it to those that do like it.

I’m don’t like Pet Battles, but I don’t campaign to have it removed from the game.

3 Likes

The Pet Battle fans also don’t campaign to remove or restrict non-pet battle content either.

Why do you care about my opinion at first or why do I think that?

It doesn’t matter to me. I’d like it to be removed.

I’m not campaigning for it to be removed. I just said my opinion.

Who is campaigning about removing something of the game?

Tip:

Make your own group;
You cannot be kicked out of your own group.

Tip:

You make your own group and they bail on you cause you can’t Dragon Fly or Sky Fly whatever the blood name is …so they bail on you leaving you stuck again to try making another group over and over…yes quite fun now.

1 Like

The various headpieces veering from “if we can’t remove Pathfinder then Dynamic should be locked behind Pathfinder as well”