Steady Flying

If you carefully reread what I wrote, I never accussed you of twisting anyone’s words. I said you like to accuse people of twisting yours.

I do care about steady flight and when we have access to it. It’s the only reason I continue on this thread.

5 Likes

Aye you got one thing right at least. Being constantly attacked by y’all, I did misread. However you did twist my words insinuating I said you said something. So there is still that.

And I care about keeping facts straight. Not gate keeping content from people.

I’ve said numerous times in these threads that I thought pathfinder was silly since its available day 1 with minimal requirements. What people can’t seem to comprehend though is that I also said I understand why blizzard did it.

Oh and of course being attacked for correctly quoting ion when its been misconstrued countless times as well in these threads.

Well there you go you’ve said your bit and made your position clear.

Signing off…

3 Likes

No idea why that was so important to you.

You are a valued member of the WoW community for pointing out the obvious.

TBC normal flying is integral for the game’s health.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

Exploration has been a big part of the game. What people don’t understand is that going fast from point A to point B using a hearthstone, flight whistle, or DR defeats the point of exploration of what can be found between points A and B.

What makes TBC normal flying balanced is that it is faster than ground mounts but not faster than DR, teleports, flight whistles, etc.

Thus, TBC normal flying is the most balanced feature ever put into the game by the OG devs. Gating a balanced feature doesn’t make sense when they are struggling to figure out how to balance the speeds of DR on smaller maps without stressing out the servers.

:thinking:

2 Likes

You are out of your mind, and totally full of it, post your proof or go kick rocks down the road. DR has been a huge success outside of the very few screaming murder on here, no one else has an issue with it. So stop pretending in your little make believe world of lies.

1 Like

These are just facts.
You can think otherwise but they are facts.

Indeed.

TBC normal flying needs to be liberated. Say no to patchfinder!

5 Likes
2 Likes

True and let me add that patchfinder have punished new players the most over the years and returning players.

2 Likes
  • Skyriding is a theme of this expansion as well with the Khaz’Algar dwarves.
  • The Khaz’Algar Earthen fly on their Algarian Stormriders, when you buy the heroic or epic version of TWW you win an Algarian Stormrider and the Stormrider attire.
  • There are themed quests for Skyriding and even themed competitions for Skyriding.
  • There is a themed dungeon for Skyriding.
  • It’s part of the “Evergreen Features” section of the FAQ about TWW.

They want to highlight Skyriding, as it’s a TWW feature, without being overly intrusive/gatekeeping TBC flight.
EG pathfinder lock with exploration and main campaign questing being the unlock.

Don’t worry. I got you fam.

4 Likes

You have been very consistent with your posts which is why we have momentum on our side.

1 Like

MMO Chump is hardly a sight anymore of relightable source for any type of data like that.

Don’t bother. This guy literally goes out of the way to spam posts (tbh should report him for spam).
As you can see above, he is tagging and commenting on random posts to give his 2 cents.

1 Like

It was truly never a compromise and in fact it showed a lack of communication and straight forwardness about how the no flying situation unfolded.

But at this point I do not see how compromise can even been part of the dialogue IMVHO.

Furthermore, let me add that the behaviors from previous expansions regarding hard line stances on restricting player choice just cements the idea that patchfinder has to go. Covenant locking was bad and so is PF.

3 Likes

Pretty much every post of yours in this thread is against Steady Flight and why YOU THINK Blizzard is going to remove or diminish it.

Posting arguments in favor of removal or diminishing an aspect of the game people use and enjoy affects our enjoyment of the game.

Keeping steady flight is NOT about making it “easier on people”. It’s about making flight usable for people that have disabilities preventing the use of Skyriding.

2 Likes

PF is super easy and the only way for normal flight. It doesn’t matter why they are doing it this way nor do they need to explain as the answer won’t satisfy anyone. They aren’t targeting anyone or any group… that’s ridiculous.

This is what we have to do if we want it. Period.

it is I try it on beta and if you just focus on campaign and not side quest, you be done in no time.

If the blue post came out and said that PF still stands, every TBC flyers will continue to post endless threads about it and some of them will quit WoW. If the blue post that favors TBC, folks like me will be disappointed at blizzard for not sticking to their guns and very likely we continue to play this game because life goes on.

Agree, if this was big problem to disability community, they would address it long ago, I am sure they have data that tells them that.

Sadly Folks here hate doing work they said themself they hate chores.

Its hilarious you keep saying that but can’t provide a single quote.
And you claim “every” post, so it should be easy to give me a single quote out of 64 of my posts in this thread.

Still waiting on that quote.

That’s not why they are doing it, but okay.

Why even reply if all you have are hopes and dreams and just attacks about what I post?

P.S. you literally quoted right above this and completely missed it rofl.
And you keep backing up this statement as you keep attacking me and twisting my words.