Steady Flying

It IS pathetic.
Their game isnt affected by it, period…so we know its just obsession with getting attention.
Notice all the threads in GD here full of posters who ARENT obsessing about this topic?
Now look at the ones trolling in here…same names as usual, lol.

The patterns are clear. Anytime that group finds a topic they can troll in, they do.
ive yet to see them post in a thread of any actual import and be productive in that discussion.
No, its always some topic where they can post edgy crap to get attention.lol

2 Likes

Yeah, 20% of the posts here it is too much…
I wonder if that isn’t some sort of need for attention?

3 Likes

Merely pointing out how much of a troll you are. Its sad you can’t grasp that or how you have to grasp at straws to make insults.

Like this. You are so desperate to harass and talk down to people. You post nonsense like this.
You contributed nothing to the topic or debate and even worse, you think this is some kind of gotcha.

4 Likes

dammit…this forum is killing me with that every time I change tabs lmao

They REALLY need to get this forum fixed. Buggy as crap.

1 Like

Alt posting.

The new rock bottom has been hit,.

1 Like

LMAO…
i quoted a long list of your all harassing and trolling people in here up above son.
If you have something to report…then do it.
Either way, you KNOW this doesnt affect your game, so youre here to TROLL, nothing more

1 Like

Quote it again. I don’t think you know the definition of harassment.
The fact you keep calling people “son” is a good example of this.

Like this. Ending each sentence with son.
You know that is harassment right? Lol

4 Likes

If if if…that a lot of punishment to put on person that uses Steady flying cause of medical or physical issues now…if its so freaking easy why even have the dang pathfinder restriction in the first place…its a restriction that shouldn’t be in the this new expansion TWW since you can Dynamic fly on day 1…

7 Likes

Looks like anyone with any actual relevant point has moved along, so this thread has outlived its usefulness.

muted.

It is not an If, it is a yes, you can.

If pathfinder is so freaking nerfed then make those that want to use dynamic flying aka dragon flying do the same as those of us that have to do pathfinder for Steady flight…what is good for the goose is good for the gander…

3 Likes

No, because Skyriding is a theme of this expansion as well with the Khaz’Algar dwarves.
You gotta accept, TBC flying is in the game as legacy feature and because some use it for accessibility. And it might even get deprecated in the future :pray:

1 Like

Aka you got called out for your harassment and hypocrisy so you are running away.
Typical lio.

3 Likes

I find it amusing that people are praising Blizz for sticking to their guns on restricting steady flight because it’s their vision and they need to stick to it. What happened last time they did that, we got BfA and Shadowlands. So sure, let them stick to their vision more and more and maybe we will be blessed with another Shadowlands or BfA.

4 Likes

No sky riding aka dynamic flight is not the theme of next expansion TWW, we already did that theme with Dragon Flight…don’t you think those of us that are disabled had enough punishment and held back with Dragon Flight having to wait a whole year to use Steady Flight that was locked behind Path finder again…how much more do you want to punish disabled players now? You must get a glee joy making disabled players have to work harder just to fly with a mode that is easier for them.

6 Likes

Oh, this is not new.

I think this is the longest time Lio’s managed to stick with one character, I know they’ve done the exact same thing on at least 7 others.

3 Likes

It is not AKA as dynamic flight, you could say formerly known as Dragonriding.

It is Skyriding.
It is literally one of the themes of the next expansion. The Khaz’Algar Earthen fly on their Algarian Stormriders, when you buy the heroic or epic version of TWW you win an Algarian Stormrider and the Stormrider attire.

There are themed quests for Skyriding and even themed competitions for Skyriding.

Did you see any quest dedicated to TBC Flying? Like: “hop up on your mount with the outdated flying and ride with us” Or are you expecting “TBC Flying cup” ?

Sometimes it is easier to accept reality for what it is than to live in a delusion.

1 Like

BFA was good expansion, and before that we also had Legion. Shadowlands wasn’t bad either.

1 Like

Can you cry victim anymore? Shesh.

Its the same work if you are disabled or not. You insinuate people with disabilities are being specifically targeted.

I’ll never understand why people think they have over exaggerate to such a level to get their point across.

2 Likes