Steady Flying

Which isnt anyones business in here until the buy the forum and get to make the rules here.

No beliefs or anything. Ive said it a few times. It was merely an assumption based on what was said.
You can’t fact check it or anything because its literally my assumption and observation. Im not going to die on this hill lol. I heard a thing and was like hmmm mayhaps…

FACTUALLY both ground and flying mounts have been trivialized since the ‘good old days’.
the attentionTrolls will just have to come to terms with the REALITY that we dont even pay for faster flight anymore, so any nonsense about gold cost at THIS point in time is just their blowing hot, meaningless air into the wind.

1 Like

Eh not necessarily, you make quite a bit of gold will leveling now.
My alts that i dungeon level can net upwards of 30k if i harvest vanilla herbs and ores and sell. But usually 10 to 15k.

Im not saying I agree at all, just making that point as a major altoholic.

Nope.

I had enough gold for regular flying and then epic flying.

Never bought gold. For a new player I did good saving everything.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

He’s not talking about now. He was talking about TBC. Very few players had 5k gold to drop right at level 70 for epic flying. Most couldn’t even afford regular flying right away.

3 Likes

Normal flying was 900 gold very easy to do. Epic was doable as well. Lots of mining and herbalism on the way to level cap. I didn’t do a mad dash to level cap either it took me a long time.

Some players are ahead of the curve. Just face the truth.

3 Likes

Well, I mean your beliefs that those statements point to Blizzard attempting to phase out flight.

My original point is that this doesn’t make sense, considering they removed the pathfinder time gate, allowing it to be completed on day 1 if someone was so inclined.

Additionally, they said they view steady flight as an accessibility option.

Their current actions don’t really align with a grand plan to phase out steady flight.

If they really wanted to phase it out, they would continue to gate steady flying by a significantly time gated pathfinder, and crossing their fingers that Dynamic flight would be a sufficient replacement.

Again, their actions suggest the opposite of trying to phase SF out.

1 Like

Even if you spent nothing leveling you wouldn’t have 5k gold back then right at level 70.

But since most of your posts are spurious I guess this is just another one.

3 Likes

Well TBC normal flying is being gated so that means BlizZard believes it to be more valuable. But they make DR more accessible and no strings attached.

The OG devs understood MMORPG progression. Ground Mounts to Normal flying to Epic flying.

You are just jelly that you do not know how to play the game. Thorium ore mining for the win!

:thinking:

3 Likes

Let me add that I leveled on a world PVP server called Emerald Dream. Ever heard of it? At the tail end of TBC most PVP players on the server were rocking full Season 4 gladiator gear from TBC arena.

Don’t @ me or be jelly that I can make things happen. I saved all the gold for normal and epic flying on my way to cap. Very important on a PVP server where others already had full PVP gear and epic flying.

I didn’t rush leveling to cap but when I was there I had saved wisely!

2 Likes

It just makes me break out in hysterical laughter when clowns try to claim flight would cost 3 BILLION gold now with inflation lmao.

No…it literally wouldnt.
And we know it wouldnt EVEN IF inflation had gone so high because theyve made it EASIER to get flight over the years, including removing gold costs recently for the fastest flight and removing Pathfinder entirely for DRing that we get on day one of release.

Its like they cant even see how asinine their arguments and pathetic points actually are in here over being so blinded by their need to troll for the attention their obviously craving.

1 Like

lol bro I was also on ED back then. You’re a liar.

1 Like

They are just mad because it crushes their make believe narrative.

Next they will claim I do not have PVP experience! My pinky has forgotten more PVP experience than they have had their entire lives!

The most important rules for leveling on world PVP servers back then and even now is to have full PVP gear and have flying unlocked. Those are the simple rules of survival for PVP servers or now aka warmode turned on.

I just state the facts. Fire after fire the truth is coming out!

:thinking: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Gotta start flagging all these posts. Full of harassment, passive agressiveness, all in violation of CoC. Once they start getting flagged and hidden, this will stop.

2 Likes

I imagine that sort would need to call me a liar when i say I made about a milllion gold early DF just farming ore nodes on a single character when I traveling about the map.

Persona non grata. that sorts opinions are irrelevant

1 Like

Then you would know that Emerald Dream was the premier PVP server back then. . And having unlocked flying is priority #1 on a PVP server.

That is the truth!

That is the beauty of TBC normal flying. It allowed for great PVP battles out in the world.

Serpent Spine in MoP with a raid camping the flight master? No problem lets all fly with our TBC flying mounts in formation and come down on Serpent Spine as a counter raid.

That was epic.

All done with TBC normal flying.

1 Like

no sweat son…ive been flagging them myself for days.

like this one

lol why would anyone doubt someone made that much gold farming in DF? Making gold is easy currently.

But he’s talking about TBC and claiming he had 5k gold just leveling on a PVP server. He probably dropped that tidbit thinking no one would notice since there’s so few of us left from that era.

2 Likes

Agreed.

I am becoming super old over here y’all waiting for a sound, logical argument as to why TBC normal flying is being gated again.

1 Like