Steady Flying

They will never concede about this. They will die in that hill, along with the multiboxxers.

Yes, they have. Have you ever opened your own character statistics? there’s a lot of things there that you might not even know about what you do in game. That is what is available to you.

I don’t even need to argue here because I’m pro-skyriding and I couldn’t care less for TBC Flying, but seeing that Blizzard has accepted it as an accessibility option, I think it is fair to be kept in game.

So glad that you can play the campaign without having to use Skyriding and then having it available to all your characters. On day one.

1 Like

If you actively play or harvest nodes. You would see the the amount of people on follow going node to node.
Something you didnt see in the earlier patches.

1 Like

Are they all on TBC flight mounts compared to Skyriding?

2 Likes

who? Also, why should I care?

1 Like

Yea that is such an odd thing to argue against. Any active player that sends any amount of time in the world would see botters.
Tbh zm was an even better example since that zone is so small. When pathfinder opened up in sl, the zone got swarmed by druids in flightform.

2 Likes

:arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down:

Not to mention the prices for all gathering plummeted with season 3. TBC Flying is the joy of the multiboxxers.

2 Likes

Well thats a given. Its easier to bounce node to node and set bots on follow and pathing with bc flying.

Turn on warmode and fly around azure for a few. Warmode there are even more as hardly anyone plays in it so there are more nodes available.
I do the same when I need to resource farm.

Theyre fibbing if they claim bots aint DRing…Ive seen two of them myself later in DF recently.

3 Likes

You’ll see usually 2 at most dr. Then you’ll see 10 using bc flying.

Like I said, its much easier to set follow and pathing with bc. Which is why druids in flightform tend to be the most popular bot farmers.

1 Like

I don’t know if anyone said this already but I go into Setting > Controls > and “disable” the Particle Density setting which disables the visual wind effects. That helps a bit with my motion sickness, and my terror of heights.

2 Likes

LMAO
how many using X flight ISNT relevant and that you think it is tells me youre just trolling in here and totally clueless.

Botters do what they do…BOT.
if they have trouble with flight, attentiontroll, they’ll just use ground mounts…and if they had trouble with ground mounts, they’ll just go farm instances.

back to the ignore list for annoying me with your joke irrelevant arguments

2 Likes

The fact you are arguing against botters using bc flying vs dr shows you don’t really play and/or you are being intentionally obtuse to drive whatever nonsensical point you have home.

I wasn’t saying to ban one or the other. Limit options or anything. I merely said one is used primarily for botting.

Oooooh nooooo! Not the ignore list!

I mean its not a major lose. You completely ignored my points for whatever agenda you are pushing lol.
Its sad you can’t even talk to someone without letting your bais and emotions get in the way

No it does not.
This is about ego and pride, nothing more.
Ion knows full well BOTS dont NEED to fly to bot. lol.
Ive seen a PACK of bots individually running in and out of the LFR NPCs over to a vendor, then making a funny “V” pattern line back over to the LFR NPC.
Clearly farming, selling, farming, selling.

bots dont NEED flight…PERIOD.
Most of the bots ive seen werent doing anything they needed to be flying for. lol.

2 Likes

Tl;dr
Your entire thread and premise.

2 Likes

go foam at someone else for attention son

1 Like

Some of the folks here are being stubborn to the new compromise.

I dont have either of those but man…the day of DF release I was gathering glyphs and had a vertigo spell kick in (its migraine related).
Dont need fear of heights exactly, just that vertigo was making it really hard to get some of those higher glyphs. lol.

1 Like

You chose to engage with me. Then got butthurt when you didn’t like what you heard. Thats not my problem.

And I thought you were ignoring me?

Some folks also can’t comprehend any other point of view or listen to anything they don’t agree with without having a melt down like a 5 year old lol.

Im not a huge achievment sort. This account i think has more acheives than my main Bnet does, if memory serves. Mostly just happen by accident when Im doing something else.
I can see someone liking to get them done, but just not something Im overly interested in unless there is some other payout like a transmog set or mount I want

3 Likes

There doesn’t need to be any compromise if no flight form is locked behind pathfinder.

8 Likes