Steady Flying

So they can come on the forums and complain about a game they pay $15 per month to hate so much. Guess now days people are willing to pay money to be able to complain on a forum about a game they claim they hate so much, but keep playing it.

Because it is impossible to function in our society without interacting with corporations that do horrible things.

3 Likes

And the Horde hold a group meeting.

Long live TBC normal flying!

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

2 Likes

Easy its a addiction !!!

Thats why he is killing this game

So is AFKing in a city theres a lot more that do that then afk on flying .

Playing the game means something different to each and every one of us . I mostly do not quest so am I not playing the game ? I do other stuff in game , I got years played .

Yes to fill a spot that Microsuck got ride of . Remember this Microsuck is all about the money and when Ion cost them a bunch of it from lost subs he will be goon not sure why he is not gone all ready .

^^^^^ this

1 Like

BlizZard doesn’t even follow their own design philosophy.

DR is faster than TBC normal flying. You are not interacting more with the world but actually less!

12 Likes

Bingo give the Rogue a cigar…

3 Likes

Also hitting buttons on a screen counts as more interaction then bring out the Fisher Price gear.

I have some in the basement.

:sunglasses: :rofl:

1 Like

This is the wrong way to argue this because we really don’t want TPTB being fine okay we hear you… now everything is restricted behind pathfinding.

At least with the way it is now - you can use dragonriding to unlock normal flight.

It would be even worse if you had to do all the exploring end campaign on foot.

I kind of feel like we’re being trolled so they can lock them both behind achievements and then say the players asked for it.

I feel the same way. Their version of compromise is to make the community pit itself against each other.

That is why my position has always been against BlizZard and not against how other players choose to play!

1 Like

Dragonriding just allows me to skip over the content faster. :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug: :dracthyr_shrug:

It’s not making me engage with any content that I do not want to engage with any more than regular flying would.

It just allows me to waste less time flying directly to my objective without bothering with anything else on the way.

14 Likes

While static flying is pretty easy to unlock, both should be unlocked at the same time.

9 Likes

It is more interactive somehow…some way…maybe…or maybe not lol.

:thinking:

1 Like

I do not like pathfinder historically and love dragon riding. I sort of get why many like static flight. I use static flight as well, but mainly only if i’m trying to find a chest and land on a tree branch or something.

In WPVP, static fllight is handy for gankers floating overhead checking for possible victims. The ease to which you can float into the air for a break without needing to watch out for traveling mogs is a bit cheesy. Active flight doesn’t really allow for this.

I usually quest in prowl mode. Flying is only to get to World Quests and if there is no other option. While I dislike having to wait for steady flight, I also realize that I will probably have it before I want to use it anyway.

However, I don’t see the logic of locking it behind the campaign while Skyriding isn’t. Let people choose how they want to fly from the beginning. Keep the pathfinder and give people some sort of mount for finishing it. Though knowing Blizzard that mount probably won’t be able to fly at all.

2 Likes

And you don’t have to do anything to unlock dragon riding. That’s the point.

They serve the same purpose, only the one that is more accessible friendly is the one that’s locked behind the achievements. It’s incompetence by this point.

This. They can say what they want about being more engaging, it’s not. There’s part of me that wishes they would remove flying altogether, so you actually engage with the world. All it is now is a map that you go from point A to point B without having to engage with anything on the way.

15 Likes

Yeah, but you could go afk, crash, and end up with a new friend group!

2 Likes

that would not force me to engage with the world, it would force me to quit playing WoW altogether.

10 Likes

BlizZard doesn’t even play their own game when they say things X are more interactive than Y.

I mean look at covenants lol.

Lets player choose what they find interactive.

4 Likes

You can’t go through the leveling campaign? That’s too hard?

They didn’t say they didn’t like the game they said they didn’t play for so long because DR isn’t fun for them.

3 Likes